Lev A. Oganesyants
Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Honored Worker of Science of the Russian Federation
Workplace: Russian Research Institute for Wine, Beer and Soft Drink Industries
Address: 7 Rosslimo St., Moscow, Russia 119021
Phone: +7(499) 246-67-69
Field of expertise:
Chemical and Biotechnology (Biochemistry, Bioconversion, Microbiology, Biological Engineering, Biorefinery).
Experimental skillsGuality and safety issues of wine, beer, mineral waters and soft drinks; new functional drinks for different regions and age groups; new technologies of wine aging; new wines and cognacs; market competitiveness of alcoholic beverages.
- 1999 – Doctor of Technical Sciences (Technology of grape, fruit and berry drinks and wines);
- 1984 – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Technology of grape, fruit and berry drinks and wines);
- 1975 – graduated from the Institute of Food Industry (Technical engineer in wine production);
- 1972 – graduated from the Moscow Technological Institute of Food Industry (Technical engineer in Bakery and Confectionery).
- 2013 – Honored Worker of Science of the Russian Federation;
- 2013 – Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- 2011 – State Prize of the Republic of Dagestan for the research project "Natural functional soft drinks as a means of health promotion among various population groups";
- 2007 – second-class medal of the Order of Merit for the Motherland;
- 2005 – Member of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences ;
- 5 medals of the USSR and the Russian Federation, badge of honor "Inventor of the USSR".
- Member of the Bureau of the Department of Storage and Processing of Agricultural Products of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences;
- Expert of Higher Certification Commission of Russia for agricultural sciences;
- Chairman of the Interstate Technical Committee for Standardization "TK 091" – "Beer and nonalcoholic and winemaking products";
- Member of the Presidium of the Expert Council of the Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation;
- Chairman of the Academic Council of the State Scientific Research Institute of the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of the Republic of Bashkortostan;
- Chairman of the Council for the Defense of Doctoral and Candidate theses;
- Member of the Dissertation Council at the Moscow State University of Food Production;
- Chairman of the state exam committee at the Moscow State University of Technology and Management (Modcow).
Editorial membershipMember of the editorial boards of the following journals:
- Wine-making and Viticulture,
- Beer and Drinks,
- Storage and Processing of Agricultural Raw Materials,
- Food Industry.
Significant publications in Russian and foreign issues
- Zyakun A.M., Oganesyants L.A., Panasyuk A.L., et al. Mass spectrometric analysis of the 13C/12C abundance ratios in vine plants and wines depending on regional climate factors (Krasnodar krai and Rostov oblast, Russia). Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2013, vol. 68, no. 13, pp. 1136–1141. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1134/S106193481313011X.
- Zyakun A.M., Oganesyants L.A., Panasyuk A.L., et al. Site-specific 13С/12С isotope abundance ratios in dicarboxylic oxyacids as characteristics of their origin. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, 2015, vol. 29, no. 13, pp. 1136–1141. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/rcm.7307.
- Oganesyants L.A., Panasyuk A.L., Kuzmina E.I., and Kharlamova L.N. Determination of the carbon isotope c-13/c-12 in ethanol of fruit wines in order to define identification characteristics. Foods and Raw Materials, 2016, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 141–147. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21179/2308-4057-2016-1-141-147.
- Oganesyants L.A., Durnev A.D., Zhanataev A.K., et al. Primenenie metoda shchelochnogo gelʹ-ehlektroforeza izolirovannykh kletok dlya otsenki genotoksicheskikh svoystv prirodnykh i sinteticheskikh soedineniy [Application of the method of alkaline gel electrophoresis of isolated cells to assess the genotoxic properties of natural and synthetic compounds]. Moscow: Official edition Publ., 2006. 29 p. (In Russ.).
- Durnev A.D., Onanesyants L.A., and Lisitsyn A.B. Functional food. Storage and processing of farm products, 2007, no. 9, pp. 15–22. (In Russ.).
- Oganesyants L.A., Panasyuk A.L., Gernet M.V., Zaynullin R.A., and Kunakova R.V. Tekhnologiya bezalkogolʹnykh napitkov [Soft drinks technology]. St. Petersburg: GIORD Publ., 2012. 344 p. (In Russ.).
- Oganesyants L.A., Panasyuk A.L., Kuzʹmina E.I., Peschanskaya V.A., and Borisova A.L. Improving the Technology of Processing of Pears for Distillates Production. Winemaking and Viticulture, 2013, no. 2, pp. 10–13. (In Russ.).
- Oganesiants L.A., Sarkisov G.I., Magomedov M.D., and Alekseycheva E.Yu. The Efficiency of Development of the Enterprises of the Brewing Industry. Beer and beverages, 2012, no. 3, pp. 4–8. (In Russ.).
- Kayshev V.G. and Oganesyants L.A. Viticulture and wine-making in Russia. Conditiona and development prospects. Winemaking and Viticulture, 2008, no. 2, pp. 1–9. (In Russ.).
References to the scientist's profile
Scopus Author ID: 57188716083 – https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=55991219000#potAuthModal
Orcid ID : 0000-0001-8195-4292 – https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8195-4292
ResearcherID: E-3911-2017 – http://www.researcherid.com/rid/E-3911-2017
RINC - https://elibrary.ru/author_items.asp?authorid=510606&pubrole=100&show_refs=1&show_option=0
Kemerovo State University,
Chief editor of the network edition:
650056, Russia, Kemerovo, Street Krasnaya, 6, room 1432g
tel.: +7 (3842) 58-81-19