Все права защищены ©Krikunova и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
Получена 14 Апреля, 2022 |
Принята в исправленном виде 07 Июня, 2022 |
Опубликована 11 Ноября, 2022
Currently, there is an urgent need for domestic fermentation activators based on low-cost secondary raw materials. We aimed to study the effect of microbial enzyme preparations with different action on the hydrolysis of proteins and phytin of grain bran to obtain fermentation activators that could become an alternative to imported ones.
We studied wheat and rye brans; microbial enzyme preparations with cytolytic, proteolytic, and phytase action; multi-enzyme compositions; and grain bran hydrolysates. Firstly, we determined the kinetic characteristics of enzyme preparations. Secondly, we evaluated their effectiveness in the hydrolysis of the brans. Thirdly, we developed multi-enzyme compositions. Finally, we determined the concentration of soluble forms of phosphorus and free amino acids in the hydrolysates.
We determined optimal temperature and pH values for the enzyme preparations. The multi-enzyme compositions contributed to a high accumulation of reducing substances, water-soluble protein, and phosphorus. The concentration of free amino acids in the hydrolysates obtained under the action of the bran’s own enzymes was about 20% higher in the wheat samples, compared to the rye samples. However, when using multi-enzyme compositions in addition to the bran’s own enzymes, the concentration of free amino acids was 1.5 times higher in the rye hydrolysates, compared to the wheat hydrolysates.
The use of multi-enzyme compositions under optimal conditions can double the content of phosphorus and free amino acids available for yeast, compared to the control. Our results can be used for further research into using grain bran hydrolysates as an alternative source of nitrogen and phosphorus nutrition for yeast at the fermentation stage of fruit distillate production.
, microbial enzyme preparations
, multi-enzyme compositions
, free amino acids
, soluble forms of phosphorus
The authors were equally involved in writing the
manuscript and are equally responsible for plagiarism.
The study was funded by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation (Minobrnauka) as part of the state assignments completed by the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Grain and Products of its Processing (VNIIZ) (Topic FGUS-2022-0006) and the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Brewing, Beverage and Wine Industry (VNIIPBiVP) (Topic FNEN-2019-00024).
- Rimareva LV, Serba EM, Sokolova EN, Borshcheva YuA, Ignatova NI. Enzyme preparations and biocatalytic processes in the food industry. Problems of Nutrition. 2017;86(5):63–74. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.24411/0042-8833-2017-00078
- Tolkacheva AA, Cherenkov DA, Korneeva OS, Ponomarev PG. Enzymes of industrial purpose – review of the market of enzyme preparations and prospects for its development. Proceedings of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies. 2017;79(4):197–203. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.20914/2310-1202-2017-4-197-203
- Zueva NV, Agafonov GV, Korchagina MV, Dolgov AN, Chusova AE. Selection of enzyme preparations and temperature-time regimes of water-heat and enzymatic treatment in the development of complex technology of processing of grain raw materials. Proceedings of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies. 2019;81(1):112–119. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.20914/2310-1202-2019-1-112-119
- Serba EM, Rimareva LV, Kurbatova EI, Volkova GS, Polyakov VA, Varlamov VP. The study of the process of enzymatic hydrolysis of yeast biomass to generate food ingredients with the specified fractional composition of protein substances. Problems of Nutrition. 2017;86(2):76–83. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.24411/0042-8833-2017-00036
- Ageyeva NM, Tikhonova AN, Burtsev BV, Biryukova SA, Globa EV. Grape pomace treatment methods and their effects on storage. Foods and Raw Materials. 2021;9(2):215–223. https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2021-2-215-223
- Zueva NV, Agafonov GV, Korchagina MV, Dolgov AN. Effect of enzyme preparations on the main parameters of products in the development of processing technology of concentrated wort on ethanol. Proceedings of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies. 2017;79(2):191–197. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.20914/2310-1202-2017-2-191-197
- Vitol IS, Igoryanova NA, Meleshkina EP. Bioconversion of secondary products of processing of grain cereals crops. Food Systems. 2019;2(4):18–24. https://doi.org/10.21323/2618-9771-2019-2-4-18-24
- Bilal M, Iqbal HMN. State-of-the-art strategies and applied perspectives of enzyme biocatalysis in food sector – current status and future trends. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 2020;60(12):2052–2066. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2019.1627284
- Vitol IS, Meleshkina EP. Enzymatic transformation of wheat-flaxseed bran. Food Industry. 2021;(9):20–22. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.52653/PPI.2021.9.9.004
- Verni M, Rizzello CG, Coda R. Fermentation biotechnology applied to cereal industry by-products: Nutritional and functional insights. Frontiers in Nutrition. 2019;6. https://doi.org/10.3389/fnut.2019.00042
- Serba EM, Rimareva LV, Overchenko MB, Ignatova NI, Medrish ME, Pavlova AA, et al. Selecting multi-enzyme composition and preparation conditions for strong wort. Proceedings of Universities. Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology. 2021;11(3):384–392. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.21285/2227-2925-2021-11-3-384-392
- Krikunova LN, Dubinina EV, Zakharov MA, Lazareva IV. To the question of the grain bran mineral composition evaluation. Polzunovskiy Vestnik. 2021;(2):27–35. (In Russ.).
- Barrett E, Batterham M, Ray S, Beck E. Whole grain, bran and cereal fibre consumption and CVD: A systematic review. British Journal of Nutrition. 2019;121(8):914–937. https://doi.org/10.1017/S000711451900031X
- Dubinina EV, Krikunova LN, Peschanskaya VA, Trishkaneva MV. Scientific aspects of identification criteria for fruit distillates. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology. 2021;51(3):480–491. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.21603/2074-9414-2021-3-480-491
- Serba EM, Tadzhibova PYu, Rimareva LV, Overchenko МB, Ignatova NI, Volkova GS. Bioconversion of soy under the influence of Aspergillus oryzae strains producing hydrolytic enzymes. Foods and Raw Materials. 2021;9(1):52–58. https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2021-1-52-58
- Osete-Alcaraz A, Gómez-Plaza E, Martínez-Pérez P, Weiller F, Schückel J, Willats WGT, et al. The influence of hydrolytic enzymes on tannin adsorption-desorption onto grape cell walls in a wine-like matrix. Molecules. 2021;26(3). https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules26030770
- Fratianni F, Ombra MN, d’Acierno A, Cipriano L, Nazzaro F. Apricots: biochemistry and functional properties. Current Opinion in Food Science. 2018;19:23–29. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cofs.2017.12.006
- Dimkova S, Ivanova D, Stefanova B, Marinova N, Todorova S. Chemical and technological characteristic of plum cultivars of Prunus domestica L. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science. 2018;24(2):43–47.
- Gorshkov VM, Abilfazova YuS, Vikulova LS. Biochemical quality indicators of tangerine fruits grown in the subtropics of Russia compared with imported fruits. New Technologies. 2019;(4):125–135. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.24411/2072-0920-2019-10412
- Paz A, Outeiriño D, Pérez Guerra N, Domínguez JM. Enzymatic hydrolysis of brewer’s spent grain to obtain fermentable sugars. Bioresource Technology. 2019;275:402–409. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2018.12.082
- Walker GM, Stewart GG. Saccharomyces cerevisiae in the production of fermented beverages. Beverages. 2016;2(4). https://doi.org/10.3390/beverages2040030
- Permyakova LV, Pomozova VA, Antipova LV. Improvement of brewer’s yeast viability by adjusting wort composition. Foods and Raw Materials. 2017;5(2):94–104. https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2017-2-94-104
- Oganesyants LA, Panasyuk AL, Reytblat BB. Theory and practice of fruit winemaking. Moscow: Razvitie; 2012. 393 p. (In Russ.).
- Permyakova LV. Classification of preparatiopns to promote yeast vital activity. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology. 2016;42(3):46–55. (In Russ.).
- Kukushkin AV, Radzhabov AK, Osipov VP, Marutjan AL. Influence of regulators of growth and biologically active preparations of new generation on amino acids in wines. Winemaking and Viticulture. 2011;(5):22–23. (In Russ.).
- Oganesyants LA, Krikunova LN, Dubinina EV, Shvets SD. Evaluation of the fermentation activators use prospects in the technology of corneliancherries distillates. Polzunovskiy Vestnik. 2020;(3):24–30. (In Russ.).
- Krikunova LN, Dubinina EV, Peschanskaya VA, Ulyanova EV. New nitrogen-containing raw materials in distillate technology. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology. 2022;52(1):123–132. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.21603/2074-9414-2022-1-123-132
- Polyakov VA, Serba EM, Overchenko MB, Ignatova NI, Rimareva LV. The effect of a complex phytase-containing enzyme preparation on the process of rye wort fermentation. Foods and Raw Materials. 2019;7(2):221–228. https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2019-2-221-228
- Grebennikova IV. Methods of mathematical processing of experimental data. Yekaterinburg: Ural University Press; 2015. 123 p. (In Russ.).
- Zhulʹkov AYu, Vitol IS, Karpilenko GP. The role of grain phytase in the production and fermentation of rye must. Part I. A study of the rye phytase complex. Storage and Processing of Farm Products. 2009;(5):50–55. (In Russ.).
- Anchikov EV. Phytase application in feeds for swine and poultry (review). Agricultural Biology. 2008;43(4):3–14. (In Russ.).
- Sarishvili NG, Reytblat BB. Microbiological foundations of the wine champagne technology. Moscow: Pishchepromizdat; 2000. 364 p. (In Russ.).
- Lutkov IP, Yermolin DV, Zadorozhnaya DS, Lutkova NYu. Perspective yeast races for young sparkling wines with a muscat aroma. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology. 2021;51(2):312–322. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.21603/2074-9414-2021-2-312-322
- Rimareva LV, Serba EM, Overchenko МB, Shelekhova NV, Ignatova NI, Pavlova AA. Enzyme complexes for activating yeast generation and ethanol fermentation. Foods and Raw Materials. 2022;10(1):127–136. https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2022-1-127-136
Krikunova LN, Meleshkina EP, Vitol IS, Dubinina EV, Obodeeva ON. Grain bran hydrolysates in the production of fruit distillates. Foods and Raw Materials. 2023;11(1):35–42. https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2023-1-550