Все права защищены ©Sheir и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
The existing global approach to risk analysis takes into account risks to human health and veterinary risks. However, this approach does not consider and does not evaluate the technological process of food production as a significant stage for the identification and management of risks. In relation to meat foods, it is the technological process, which will be a key factor in management decisions in the identification, assessment, management and communication of risks. The proposed integrated model of risk analysis reflects the peculiarities of meat products production all across the chain ‘from field to consumer’. Described is the mechanism of implementation model with respect to chemical risks, because there are no stages to eliminate chemical risks in meat industry, and on the contrary, some stages contribute to the emergence and introduction of this type of risks (introduction of sodium nitrite, smoking, etc.). Focused is the peculiarity of identification, assessment, management and communication of chemical risks at the stages of the ‘raw meat - processing - ready-to-eat product’ process. Аn approach to scientifically based risk communication procedure for the Russian Federation is suggested. The use of the proposed model will improve confidence of producers, government agencies, and consumers in product safety both in respect with human health and veterinarian matters. This mechanism can be used as the legislative basis in the field of food production development, both for the Russian Federation and the Eurasian Economic Union.
, risk analysis
, risk assessment
, risk management
, risk communication
, meat industry
- Zaytseva N.V. and May I.V. Legal aspects of the risk assessment for human health while ensuring the safety of products: the world international experience and practice of the Customs Union. Analysis of health risk, 2013, no. 3, pp. 4-16. (In Russian).
- Khamidulina Kh.Kh. The modern international requirements to the risk management of exposure to chemical factors and their implementation in the system of state sanitary and epidemiological supervision. Analysis of health risk, 2014, no. 2, pp. 14-19. (In Russian).
- Food safety risk analysis. A guide for national food safety authorities. FAO Food and nutrition paper 87. FAO/WHO, 2007. 119 р.
- Practical Principles for Risk Analysis of Food Safety for Application by Governments. CAC/GL 62, 2007. 15 p.
- Murray N., Macdiarmid S., Wooldridge M., Gummow B., et al. Handbook on Import Risk Analysis for Animals and Animal Products. Volume 1, 2nd Edition. Introduction and qualitative risk analysis. Paris: World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE), 2010. 101 р.
- Potreblenie osnovnykh produktov pitaniya naseleniem Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Consumption of staple food products by the population of the Russian Federation]. Moscow: Federal'naya sluzhba statistiki (ROSSTANDART), 2015. 43 p. (In Russian).
- Application of risk analysis to food standards issues. Report of the Joint FAO/WHO Expert Consultation. WHO/FNU/FOS/95.3, 1995. 43 p.
- Principles and methods for the risk assessment of chemicals in food. (Environmental health criteria; 240). A joint publication of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and the World Health Organization, 2009. 488 p.