Все права защищены ©Petrov и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
The problem of production of functional products of the natural origin intended for daily regular consumption and having an effect on biochemical reactions and physiological functions through restoration of its microecological status is considered in this article. It is shown, that one of sources of the vital substances for an organism is berry cultures, which play an essential role in nutrition of population. Dry berries practically completely conserve all spectrum of vitamins and biologically active materials that makes them valuable raw materials in various food industry branches. The use of products on the basis of dry berries allows to compensate for the deficiency of some vitamins, edible filaments and other useful substances, and also to normalize an intestinal microflora of an organism. The research purpose consisted in selection of optimum physical and chemical and technological aspects of low-temperature vacuum drying of berries. At performance of tests both standard and original techniques of investigation of technological, physical and chemical, biochemical, microbiological and statistical methods of research of raw materials and finished products properties have been used. Physical and chemical aspects of vacuum drying of berry raw materials are studied. Optimum technological parametres of drying are picked up. It is stated, that drying at higher values of temperature (80°С) proceeds faster in the chamber, thus there is fuller moisture removal from a berry, which positively influences on product shelf life. However there is increasing of specific power inputs on drying of a product and decreasing of quality indicators.
, thermalphysic characteristic
, drying parametres
- Guba O.E., Maksimenko Yu.A., and Tereshonkov S.A. Working out of rational ways of convection drying for liquid products. Food industry, 2010, no. 10, pp. 24-25. (In Russian).
- Ostroumov L.A. and Azolkina L.N. Working out of technology of melted cheeses with plant raw material utilization. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 2009, no. 2, pp. 3-6. (In Russian).
- Prosekov A.Yu. and Ermolaev V.A. Selection of residual pressure for vacuum concentrating of liquid milk food. Achievements of Science and Technology of AIC, 2010, no. 6. pp. 13-17. (In Russian).
- Prosekov A.Yu. and Ermolaev V.A. Vacuum drying of brine cheese. Achievements of Science and Technology of AIC, 2010, no. 4, pp. 72. (In Russian).
- Soroko O.L., Troitskaya T.P., Litvinchuk A.A., et al. Prospects of drying of foodstuff. Long life products, 2008, no. 1, pp. 6-7. (In Russian).
- Ceylan I., Aktas M., and Dogan H. Energy and exergy analysis of timber dryer assisted heat pump. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2007, no. 27, pp. 216-222.
- Chen X.D. Moisture diffusivity in food and biological materials. Drying Technology, 2007, no. 25, pp. 1203-1213.
- Chen X.D. and Patel K.C. Micro-organism inactivation during diying of small droplets or thin-layerslabs - a critical review of existing kinetics models and an appraisal of the drying rate dependent model. Journal of Food Engineering, 2007, no. 82, pp. 1-10.
- Chua K.J. and Chou S.K. A modular approach to study the performance of a two-stage heat pump system for drying. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2005, no. 25, pp. 1363-1379.
- Defo M., Fortin Y., and Cloutier A. Modeling superheated steam vacuum drying of wood. Drying Technology, 2004, no. 22, pp. 2231-2253.
- Ostroumov L.A., Korotkiy I.A., and Ibragimov M.I. Method of two temperature and time intervals for definition of thermalphysic characteristics of firm, liquid and free-running materials. Storage and processing of raw materials, 2007, no. 1. pp. 69-71. (In Russian).
- Korotkiy I.A. Application of a method of two temperature and time intervals for definition of thermalphysic characteristics of firm, liquid and free-running materials. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 2009, no. 2, pp. 37-41. (In Russian).