Все права защищены ©Sheir и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
The fruit and berry vegetable raw materials applied in food production technologies have a positive impact on the consumer properties of ready-made product. The qualitative composition and the quantitative content of separate elements in fruit and berry raw materials have been studied in the work (wild strawberry, gooseberry, cherry, raspberry, banana, wild rose and kiwi). The studied samples conformed to the requirements of standards in appearance, coloring, taste and smell. Physical and chemical indicators, such as the content of solids, sugars, pectinaceous substances, organic acids, the titrable acidity of the crude and processed fruit and berry raw materials have been defined. It has been established that the highest quantity of carbohydrates, including sucrose, is in bananas, the lowest quantity is in raspberry. There is no sucrose in wild strawberry and wild rose. Cellulose is in all fruit and berry raw materials, its highest content is in raspberry. Pectinaceous substances are mainly in gooseberry. It has been established that all fruit and berry raw materials are rich with organic acids, except bananas. Apple acid is the only that prevails in bananas. At the same time the acidity of bananas is low. The titrable acidity of wild strawberry is the highest which is proved by the fact of lack of sucrose in it. It has been shown that fruit and berry raw materials contain such vitamins as B1, B2, B6, PP, β-carotene, K1, E and C. The greatest amount of vitamin C is in wild rose, there are also a lot of group B vitamins in wild rose, tocopherols prevail in wild rose and gooseberry. All types of fruit and berry raw materials are rich with major macro - and microelements. It follows from the obtained data that the physical and chemical indicators can not be the objective criteria of identification of the crude and processed fruit and berry raw materials as their values for different types of raw materials are very close, and sometimes they coincide. Some indicators, such as the content of vitamin C and total of carotinoids can indirectly be suitable for the identification of group of fruit and berry raw materials, but they do not allow to define a type of fruit and berry raw materials.
Fruit and berry raw materials
, organoleptic properties
, physical and chemical properties
- Altukhov Yu.P. Geneticheskie protsessy v populyatsiyakh [Genetic processes in populations: a study guide]. Moscow: Akademkniga Publ., 2003. 431 p.
- Biryukova V.A., Zaitsev V.S., Pankin A.A., et al. DNK-genotipirovanie kartofelya i ego dikorastushchikh sorodichei na osnove polimorfizma umerennykh povtornostei semeistva R173 [DNA genotyping of potato and its wild relatives based on polymorphism of moderate repeats of the family R173]. Materialy Mezhdunarodnoy yubileynoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii “Nauchnyye Trudy” [Materials of International jubilee scientific and practical conference “Proceedings”]. Minsk, 2003, Part 1, pp. 313.
- Kil’ V.I. and Gronin V.V. Geneticheskie marker chuvstvitel'nosti populyatsiy koloradskogo zhuka k transgennomu kartofelyu [Genetic markers of sensitivity of the Colorado potato beetle populations to transgenic potatoes]. Nauka Kubani [Kuban’ Science], 2005, no. 4, pp. 126.
- Komarova I.N. Razrabotka PTsR-test-system dlya vidovoi identifikatsii i kolichestvennoi otsenki myasnogo syr'ya v sostave melkoizmel'chennykh polufabrikatov i gotovykh myasnykh produktov [Development of PCR test systems for species identification and quantification of raw meat in of semi-finished and finely ground meat products]. Diss.Cand.Sci.(Eng.). Moscow, 2005.
- Lewin B. Genes. New York: John Wiley and Sons, 1983. n. p. (Russ. ed.: Lewin B. Geny. Moscow: Mir Publ., 1987. 554 p.).
- Palilova A.N., Urbanowich O.Yu., Dolmatovich T.V., et al. Poisk molekulyarnykh markerov ustoychivosti rasteniy kartofelya k virusnoy infektsii [Search for molecular markers of potato plant resistance to virus infection]. Materialy Mezhdunarodnoy yubileynoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii “Nauchnyye trudy” [Materials of International jubilee scientific and practical conference” Proceedings”]. Minsk, 2003, part 1, pp. 316.
- Politov D.V. Primenenie molekulyarnykh markerov v lesnom khozyaistve dlya identifikatsii, inventarizatsii i otsenki geneticheskogo raznoobraziya lesnykh resursov [Application of molecular markers in forestry for identification, inventory and assessment of genetic diversity of forest resources]. Lesokhozyaystvennaya informatsiya [Forestry Information], 2008, no. 3-4, pp. 24-27.
- Prosekov A.Yu. And Babich O.O. Gennaya inzheneriya [Genetic engineering: a tutorial]. Moscow: Redaktsiya zhurnala “Dostizheniya nauki i tekhniki APK”, 2010. 216 p.
- Prosekov A.Yu., Golubtsova Yu.V., and Shevyakova K.A. Effektivnost vidovoy identifikatsii [Influence of Technological Raw Food Treatment on the Effectiveness of Species Identification]. Pishchevaya promyshlennost' [Food processing industry], 2014, no. 6, pp. 8-10
- Prosekov A.Yu. Theori and practice of prion protein analysis in food products. Foods and Raw materials, 2014, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 106-120. DOI: 10.12737/5467.
- Prosekov A.Yu., Babich O.O., and Bespomestnykh K.V. Identification of industrially important lactic acid bacteria in foodstuffs. Foods and Raw Materials, 2013, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 42-45. DOI: 10.12737/2053.
- Romanova O.V. Identifikatsiya sortov kostochkovykh kul'tur s pomoshch'yu PTsR-analiza [Identification of the varieties of stone fruit plants by PCR analysis]. Diss.Cand.Sci.(Agr.). Moscow, 2007.
- Astakhova L., Babich O., Prosekov A., et al. Short chain fatty acids (SCFA) reprogram gene expression in human malignant epithelial and lymphoid cells. PLoS ONE, 2016, vol. 11, no. 7, e0154102. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0154102.
- Coyne V.E., James M.D., and Reid Sh.J. Molecular biology techniques manual: standard PCR protocol. 1994.
- Fulcrand N., Cheynier V., Oszmianski J., and Moutounet M. An oxidized tartaric acid residue as a new bridge potentially competing with acetaldehyde in flavan-3-OL condensation. Phytochemistry, 1997, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 223-227. DOI: 10.1016/S0031-9422(97)00276-8.
- James S.A., Collins M.D., and Roberts I.N. Use of an rRNA internal transcribed spacer region to distinguish phylogenetically closely related species of the genera Zygosaccharomyces and Torulaspora. International Journal of Bacteriology, 1996, vol. 46, pp. 189.
- Dyshlyuk L., Babich O., Belova D., and Prosekov A. Comparative analysis of physical and chemical properties of biodegradable edible films of various compositions. Journal of food process engineering, 2017, vol. 40, n/a, e12331. DOI: 10.1111/jfpe.12331.