- Golubkina N.A. Selenium in nutrition: plants, animals, people. Moscow: Kolos Publ., 2006. 254 p. (In Russian).
- Gmoshinsky I.V. and Mazo V.K. Minerals in human nutrition. Selenium: absorption and bioavailability. Nutritional problems, 2006, no. 5, pp. 15–21. (In Russian).
- Gulyushin S.Yu. and Kovalev V.O. The state of antiradical protection system in broilers when using selenium-containing preparations against toxic feed. Agricultural Biology, 2009, no. 4, pp. 14–25. (In Russian).
- Radchikov V.F., Gurin V.K., Tsay V.P., Shorets R.D and Lyundyshev V.A. Sodium selenite in the diets of male calves during meat production. Minsk, 2012. 25 p. (In Russian).
- Yang G.W. and Li H.L. Sonochemical synthesis of highly monodishersed and size controllable Ag nanoparticles in ethanol solution. Materials Letters, 2008, vol. 62, no. 14, pp. 2189–2191.
- Mishra B., Hassan P.A., Priyadarsini K.I. and Mohan H. Formation of redox active nanoselenium on reactions of oxidizing free radicals with selenourea. BARC Newsletters, 2006, no. 273, pp. 262–267.
- Zhang J.S., Gao X.Y., Zhang L.D. and Bao Y.P. Biological effects of nano red elemental selenium. BioFactors, 2001, vol. 15, pp. 27–38.