Все права защищены ©Dyshlyuk и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
Foods and Raw Materials, 2016, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 70-78
Traditionally, plastics are made from artificial synthetic polymers. These polymers have an unnatural structure, that’s why they are not biodegradable. Based on the latest advances in polymers structure studies, the article sets forward new biodegradable materials highly competitive with base plastic. Biodegradable films were received by fill-and-drain method from agar-agar, carrageenan and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose with glycerol, used as a plasticizer. Various compositions of biodegradable films based on natural polysaccharides have been analyzed for their rheological behavior and stress-strain properties, as well as for their safety and ecotoxicity index. It is found that all compositions of received polymer films are biodegradable and relatively bio-safe (III-IV class of danger). The strength characteristics tests revealed that the compositions with carrageenan have higher strength (2.84 MPa) than polymers containing only agar-agar (1.64 MPa). Also biopolymers with the content of carrageenan have the elevated chemical resistance (prolonged time of dissolution in hydrochloric acid). The melting point of the samples narrowly varies from 35.3 to 35.9°C. The study of the received polymers showed no cracks and no serious heterogeneities of composition. According to the testing results the compounds have been selected, which have optimum characteristics for use of biodegradable polymers in various industries. The biopolymers obtained in the future will replace artificial polymers that can solve problems of non-biodegradable polymer systems waste.
- Bogatova I.B. Reception of biosynthetic polymeric packing materials is a decision of polymeric dust problem. Vestnik of Volzhsky University after V.N. Tatischev, 2015, no. 1 (23), pp. 95-100. (In Russian).
- Razavi S.M.A., Cui S.W., and Ding H. Structural and physicochemical characteristics of a novel water-soluble gum from Lallemantiaroyleana seed. International journal of biological macromolecules, 2016, vol. 83, pp. 142-151. doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2015.11.076.
- Kwon S.S., Kong B.J., and Park S.N. Physicochemical properties of pH-sensitive hydrogels based on hydroxyethyl cellulose-hyaluronic acid and for applications as transdermal delivery systems for skin lesions. European journal of pharmaceutics and biopharmaceutics, 2015, vol. 92, pp. 146-154. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpb.2015.02.025.
- Salarbashi D., Tajik S., Shojaee-Aliabadi S., et al. Development of new active packaging film made from a soluble soybean polysaccharide incorporated Zataria multiflora Boiss and Mentha pulegium essential oils. Food Chemistry, 2014, no. 146, pp. 614-622.¶
- Tajik S., Maghsoudlou Y., Khodaiyan F., et al. Soluble soybean polysaccharide: A new carbohydrate to make a biodegradable film for sustainable green packaging. Carbohydrate polymers, 2013, vol. 97, no. 2, pp. 817-824.¶
- Vil’danov F.Sh., Latypova F.N., and Krasutskii P.A. Biodegradable polymers - modern state and utilisation prospects. Bashkir chemical journal, 2012, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 135-139. (In Russian).
- Larotonda F.D.S., Torres M.D., Goncalves M.P., Sereno A.M., and Hilliou L. Hybrid carrageenan-based formulations for edible film preparation: Benchmarking with kappa carrageenan. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 2016, vol. 133, no. 2, pp. 42263. doi: 10.1002/app.42263.
- Ter-Akopov S.G., Gusev A.A., and Balybin D.V. Modern state, problems and tendencies of branch development of production biopolymeric lignine containing materials. Tambov University Reports, 2013, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 2940-2945. (In Russian).
- Krinari E.V. Design of packing with utilization of polymeric materials. Herald of Kazan Technological University, 2014, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 175-177. (In Russian).
- Ul’rikh E.V., Babich O.O., Dyshlyuk L.S., and Prosekov A.Yu. Research of integrated light transmittance factor and thickness of slicks from pharmaceutical gelatine and its vegetable analogues. Fundamental researches, 2014, no. 9, vol. 14, pp. 2411-2415. (In Russian).
- Dyshlyuk L., Babich O., Belova D., and Prosekov A. Comparative analysis of physical and chemical properties of biodegradable edible films of various compositions. Journal of Food Process Engineering, 2016. doi: 10.1111/jfpe.12331.
- Masyutenko N.P. Transformatsiya organicheskogo veshchestva v chernozemnykh pochvakh TsChR i sistemy ego vosproizvodstva [Transformation of organic substance in chernozem soil of Central Chernozem Region and system of its reproduction]. Moscow: Rossel’khozakademiya Publ., 2012. 150 p.
- Liu S.J., Chan W.L., and Li L. Rheological Properties and Scaling Laws of kappa-Carrageenan in Aqueous Solution. Macromolecules, 2015, vol. 48, no. 20, pp. 7649-7657. doi: 10.1021/acs.macromol.5b01922.
THE STUDY OF RHEOLOGICAL BEHAVIOR AND SAFETY METRICS OF NATURAL BIOPOLYMERS. Foods and Raw Materials, 2016, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 70-78
Кемеровский государственный университет
2308-4057 (Print) /