АннотацияCriteria for evaluation of functional properties of emulsion foods are formulated. Balanced fat bases of emulsion sauces are simulated by using liquid vegetable oils of various fatty acid groups: oleic, linoleic, and linolenic. The optimum ratio of the components of an antioxidant-emulsifying complex is established. The efficiency of the antioxi-dant-emulsifying complex (АEC) for the emulsion sauce technology is experimentally confirmed with the help of sea-buckthorn or red palm oils and lecithin. It is established that the introduction of the АEC into the fatty base of emulsion products promotes the deceleration of oxidation processes in the product. The new emulsion sauce recipes and technology are scientifically justified.
Ключевые словаemulsion sauce , antioxidant , lecithin , sea-buckthorn oil , red palm oil
- Doronin, A.F., Ipatova, L.V., Kochetkova A.A., Nechaev, A.P., Khurshudyan, S.A., and Shubina, O.G., Funktsional´nye pishchevye produkty (Functional Food Products), ed. by A. A. Kochetkova, Moscow: DeLi print, 2008.
- Ipatova, L.V., Kochetkova, A.A., Nechaev, A.P., and Tutel´yan V.A., Zhirovye produkty dlya zdorovogo pitaniya: sovremennyi vzglyad (Fatty Products for Healthy Nutrition: A Contemporary View), Moscow: DeLi print, 2009.
- Korneva, E.P., Kalmanovich, S.A., Martovshchuk, E.V., et al., Ekspertiza masel, zhirov i produktov ikh pererabotki. Kachestvo i bezopasnost´ (Examination of Oils, Fats, and Their Derivatives: Quality and Safety), ed. by V. M. Poz-nyakovskii, Novosibirsk: Izd. Sib. Univ., 2007.
- Understanding and Measuring the Shelf-Life of Food, ed. by R. Steele, New York: Woodhead Publishing, 2004; St. Petersburg: Professiya, 2006.
- Tutel´yan, V.A., Nechaev, A.P., and Kochetkova, A.A., Funktsional´nye zhirovye produkty v structure pitaniya (Functional fatty products in the nutrition structure), Maslozhirovaya promyshlennost; (Oil and fat industry), 2009, no. 6, pp. 6–9.
- Tereshchuk, L.V. and Umanskii M.S., Molochno-zhirovye kompozitsii: aspekty konstruirovaniya i ispol´zovaniya: mohografiya (Milk Fat Compositions: Aspects of Design and Usage: A Monograph), Kemerovo: Kemerovskii Tekhnologicheskii Institut Pishchevoi Promyshnlennosti, 2006.
- Valdes, A.F. and Garcia, A.B., A Study of the evolution of the physicochemical and structural characteristics of olive and sunflower oils after heating at frying temperatures, Food chemistry, 2006, vol. 98, no. 2, pp. 214–219.
- Kühn, M.C., European Functional Foods: Challenges beyond the Regulatory Milestone, Food Highlights, 2007, no. 15, pp. 1–11.
- Handbook of Nutriceuticals and Functional Foods, Ed. by R. E. S. Wildman, New York: CRC Press, 2007.
- Rubalya, V.S. and Neelamegam, P., Antioxidant potential in vegetable oil, Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, 2012, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 87–94.