АннотацияA method for determining the stress resistance of slaughter animals by measuring the electric conductivity of the Tan-Fu biologically active point has been developed. The possibility of preventing the formation of signs of PSE and DFD properties in meat of stress-sensitive animals through the inclusion of succinic acid and a motherwort extract into their diet has been explored. A method for predicting the quality of meat of slaughter animals while they are alive has been developed. The possibility of using electrochemically activated water for proving consumer properties of meat products from feedstocks exhibiting an anomalous autolysis behavior has been explored.
Ключевые словаmeat with anomalies in autolysis , stress of slaughter animals
- Rogov, I.A., Zharinov, A.I., Tekut´eva, L.A., and Shepel´, T.A., Biotekhnologiya myasa i myasoproduktov (Biotechnology of Meat and Meat Products), Moscow: DeLi print, 2009.
- Krishtafovich, V.I., Kolobov, S.V., and Yablokob, D.I., Potrebitel´skie svoistva myasa s otkloneniyami v protsesse avtoliza (Consumer properties of meat with anomalies in autolysis), Myasnaya Industriya (Meat Industry), 2005, no. 1, pp. 3033.
- Zharinov, A.I. and Kudryashov, L.S., Chto nuzhno znat´ o parnom myase (What we should know about slaughterwarm meat), Myasnaya Industriya (Meat Industry), 2005, no. 7, pp. 1619.
- Tatulov, Yu.V., Kosacheva, T.V., and Kuznetsova, S.A., Vliyanie stressa na kachestvo myasnogo syr´ya (Effect of stress on the quality of meat feedstock), Myasnaya Industriya (Meat Industry), 2009, no. 7, p. 55.
- Tikhonov, S.L., Stress i kachestvo myasa (Stress and Quality of Meat), Troitsk: UGAVM, 2007.
- Tikhonov, S.L., Tikhonova, N.V., Sunagatullin, F.A., and Stepanov, A.V., RF Patent 2 292 197, 2005.
- Everly, G.S., The organ specificity score as a measure of psycho-physiological stress reactivity, Doctoral Dissertation, University of Maryland, 1978 (unpublished).
- Levi, L., Stress, distress, and psychosocial stimuli, in Occupational Stress, McLean, A., Ed., Springfield, Ill.: Thomas, 1974.
- Vigas, M., in Catecholamines and Stress: Recent Advances, Ser. Developments in Neuroscience, Usdin, E., Kvetnansky, R., and Kopin, I.J., Eds., New York, Amsterdam, Oxford: Elsevier, 1980, vol. 8, pp. 573578.
- Eikelenboom, G., Smuldes, F.J.M., and Ruderus, H., The effect of high and low voltage electrical stimulation on beef quality, Meat Science, 1985, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 247254.
- Hawrysh, Z.J., Shand, P.J., and Wolfe, F.N., Effects of low voltage electrical stimulation on the quality of the round from young and mature cows, Canadian Institute of Food Science and Technology Journal, 1986, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 121129.
- Kudryashov, L.S., Gurinovich, G.V., and Potipaeva, N.N., RF Patent 2 092 836, 1997.
- Tatulov, Yu.V., Nemchinova, I.P., and Loseva, N.A., Kachestvennye kharakteristiki syr´ya myasnoi promyshlennosti v SSSR i za rubezhom (Quality characteristics of feedstock for meat industry in the USSR and abroad), in Myasnaya i kholodil´naya promyshlennost´: Peredovoi nauchno-proizvodstvennyi opyt, rekomenduemyi dlya vnedreniya (Meat and Refrigeration Industry: Advanced Research and Production Experience Recommended for Implementation), Moscow: AgroNIITEImyasomolprom, 1990, issue 2, pp. 2226.
- Lapshina, A.A., Tikhonov, S.L., Pershina, E.I., and Kudryashov, S.L., Sposob sortirovki myasa na gruppy kachestva PSE, DFD i NORM (A method for sorting meat into PSE, DFD, and NORM quality groups), Myasnaya Industriya (Meat Industry), 2012, no. 9, pp. 2427.