АннотацияA general description of molecular genetic markers is provided in the present article. The classification of DNA markers used for identification of raw materials of plant origin is presented. The most appropriate method for identifying raw materials derived from fruit and berries is chosen using study reports. The use of PCR for determining the quantitative and qualitative composition of the raw materials is considered. DNA regions used for PCR diagnostics of raw material derived from fruit and berries are characterized. The significance of amplification for a PCR test is outlined. The optimal PCR conditions have been selected and the advantages of this method have been revealed in the present study. Amplification profiles of DNA from the samples have been analyzed using different primers. Experiments with different primers allowing for identification of the raw material were carried out. The possibility of using a complex including a common gene and a variable gene for the identification of raw materials derived from fruit and berries has been considered. The sequence of DNA regions has been analyzed. The possibility of using a ribosomal RNA gene for generic and interspecific differentiation of DNA samples has been demonstrated. The significance of oligonucleotide primers and PCR product length for the reliability of the whole genotyping system has been elucidated. A scheme of PCR-based DNA profiling has been developed. Two types of the procedure were compared and the most appropriate type was chosen according to cost efficiency.
Ключевые словаDNA , genome , identification , genetics , primers , amplification , PCR amplicons , amplification profile
- Altukhov, Yu.P., Geneticheskie protsessy v populyatsiyakh: ucheb. posobiye (Genetic processes in populations: a study guide) (Akademkniga, Moscow, 2003).
- Biryukova, V.A., Zaitsev, V.S., Pankin, A.A., et al., DNK-genotipirovanie kartofelya i ego dikorastushchikh sorodichei na osnove polimorfizma umerennykh povtornostei semeistva R173 (DNA genotyping of potato and its wild relatives based on polymorphism of moderate repeats of the family R173), in Materialy Mezhdunarodnoy yubileynoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii: Nauchnyye trudy. (Materials of International jubilee scientific and practical conference: Proceedings), Minsk, 2003. Part 1. P. 313.
- Kil’, V.I., and Gronin, V.V., Geneticheskie markery chuvstvitel´nosti populyatsiy koloradskogo zhuka k transgennomu kartofelyu (Genetic markers of sensitivity of the Colorado potato beetle populations to transgenic potatoes), Nauka Kubani (Kuban’ Science), 2005. № 4. P.126.
- Komarova, I.N., Razrabotka PTsR–test–sistem dlya vidovoi identifikatsii i kolichestvennoi otsenki myasnogo syr´ya v sostave melkoizmel´chennykh polufabrikatov i gotovykh myasnykh produktov (Development of PCR test systems for species identification and quantification of raw meat in of semi-finished and finely ground meat products, Dis…kand.tekhn.nauk (Diss.… Cand. Sci. (Tech.), Moscow, 2005.
- Lewin, B., Geny (Genes); translated into Russian by Gintsburg, A.L. and Ilyin, T.S. (Mir, Moscow, 1987).
- Palilova, A.N., Urbanowich, O.Yu., Dolmatovich, T.V., et al., Poisk molekulyarnykh markerov ustoychivosti rasteniy kartofelya k virusnoy infektsii (Search for molecular markers of potato plant resistance to virus infection), in Materialy Mezhdunarodnoy yubileynoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii: Nauchnyye trudy. (Materials of International jubilee scientific and practical conference: Proceedings), Minsk, 2003. Part 1. P. 316.
- Politov, D.V., Primenenie molekulyarnykh markerov v lesnom khozyaistve dlya identifikatsii, inventarizatsii i otsenki geneticheskogo raznoobraziya lesnykh resursov (Application of molecular markers in forestry for identification, inventory and assessment of genetic diversity of forest resources), Lesokhozyaystvennaya informatsiya (Forestry Information), 2008. V. 34. P. 24.
- Prosekov, A.Yu. and Babich, O.O., Gennaya inzheneriya: uchebnoe posobie (Genetic engineering: a tutorial) (Redaktsiya zhurnala “Dostizheniya nauki i tekhniki APK”, Moscow, 2010).
- Romanova, O. V., Identifikatsiya sortov kostochkovykh kul´tur s pomoshch´yu PTsR-analiza. (Identification of the varieties of stone fruit plants by PCR analysis), Dis.... kand. sel´.-khoz. nauk (Diss. Cand. Sci (Agriculture)), Moscow, 2007.
- Coyne, V.E., James, M.D., and Reid, Sh.J., Molecular biology techniques manual: standard PCR protocol. 1994.
- Frey, J.E., Genetic flexibility of plant chloroplasts, Nature, 1999. V. 398. P.115.
- Fulcrand, N., Cheynier, V., and Oszmianski. J., An oxidized tartaric acid residue as a new bridge potentially competing with acetaldehyde in flavan- 3 -ol condensation, Phytochemistry, 1997. № 46. P. 223.
- James, S.A., Collins, M.D., and Roberts, I.N., Use of an rRNA internal transcribed spacer region to distinguish phylogenetically closely related species of the genera Zygosaccharomyces and Torulaspora, Int. J. Bacteriol., 1996. № 46. P. 189.