АннотацияRecently the Russian dairy industry has undergone large changes, predetermined by the increasing use of nondairy raw materials (vegetable fats and proteins, natural fruit and vegetable fillers, etc.). This is associated with the increased demand for new products that not only have traditional nutritive properties but also make up for the deficit of certain nutrients in the ration. Practically all types of dairy products can be combined with various vegetable components. This article attempts to solve the problem of creating healthy foods by considering natural ingredients and technological specifics of functional food production.
Ключевые словаscientific developments , functional food products , biologically active substances , milk , cheese products , nutritive and biological value , essential nutrients , dietary fibers , galacto-oligosaccharides , probiotics , dairy products
- Zakharova, L.M., Nauchno-prakticheskie aspekty proizvodstva funktsional´nykh produktov iz moloka i zlakov (Scientific and Practical Aspects of Making Functional Products from Milk and Cereals / Laboratoriya Mnozhitel´noi Tekhniki KemTIPP, Kemerovo, 2005).
- Ostroumov, L.A. and Zakharova, L.M., Soft cheese production: A promising direction, Syrodelie maslodelie (Cheesemaking Buttermaking), 2006. № 1. P. 29–30.
- Zakharova, L.M., Ovchinnikova, T.A., and Shaposhnikova, E.Yu., Consumer demand for functional dairy products, Molochnaya prom–st´ (Dairy Industry), 2006. № 8. P. 8–9.
- Zakharova, L.M., The scientific school of L.A. Ostroumov, Obrazovanie. Kar´era. Obshchestvo (Education. Career. Society), 2009. № 1 (23). P. 108–110.
- Zakharova, L.M. and Zakharchenko, S.G., Cottage cheese for functional purposes, Molochnaya prom–st´ (Dairy Industry), 2009. № 7. P. 62.
- Zakharova, L.M. and Mazeeva, I.A., The technology of new functional milk-based foodstuffs, Khranenie pererabotka sel´khozsyr´ya (Storage Processing Agric. Raw Mater.), 2010. № 11. P. 63–67.
- Zakharova, L.M., Orekhova, S.V., Zakharchenko, M.A., and Lozmanova, S.S., The study of technological parameters of making a functional fermented milk product, in Tekhnika i tekhnologiya pishchevykh proizvodstv (Food Production Techniques and Technology) (Kemerovo, 2012), pp. 37–42.
- Zakharova, L.M., Lozmanova, S.S., and Krokhaleva, L.V., The study of the technological characteristics of a functional fermented milk product and its nutritive value, Aktual´naya biotekhnol. (Topical Biotechnol.), 2014. № 1 (8). P. 12–15.