Все права защищены ©Мельникова и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
Foods and Raw Materials, 2015, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 115-121
The most promising approach for reducing the allergenicity of milk products with high biological value is biocatalytic conversion of whey proteins, producing hydrolysates with the specified molecular-mass distribution and residual allergenicity. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the biological effect of kefir product produced with the use of whey protein hydrolysate. The experimental works were conducted at the A.N. Bach Institute of Biochemistry of Russian Academy of Sciences. The objects of the studies were males of Brown Norway rats of BN/SsNolaHsd line with RT1n haplotype with initial mass of about 150 g, which had been obtained from the centre for Laboratory Animal Breeding of Harlan Laboratories, Inc. Company and had passed quarantine for at least 3 weeks after delivery. A model for testing the bio-functional properties of fermented milk products on the basis of enzymatic whey protein hydrolysates was created. Its essence lies in the induction of IgE-mediated allergic reaction to antigens of dairy products by oral administration with adjuvant – chlorea toxin that increases the permeability of the intestinal wall. Multiple investigations on laboratory animals found that the developed kefir product, produced with the use of whey protein hydrolysate, is characterized by hypotensive, hypolipidemic and hypocholesterolemic effect compared to kefir produced by traditional technology, as well as by reduced allergenicity of β-lactoglobulin. According to the opinion of the Scientific Research Institute of Nutrition of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences a status of diet (preventive) food product for adults with symptoms of food allergy to milk proteins was assigned to the fermented milk drink.
, allergenicity reduction
, kefir product
, in vivo biological effects
- Musina O.N. The modern state of combined dairy products’ biotechnology. Storage and processing of farm products, 2010, no. 3, pp. 59–63. (In Russian).
- Golovach G.N. and Kurchenko V.P. Allergenicity of milk proteins and ways to reduce. Proceedings of the Belarusian State University, 2010, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 9–11. (In Russian).
- Gavrilov G.B. and Kravchenko E.F. Rational use of whey. Dairy Industry, 2012, no. 7, pp. 32–33. (In Russian).
- Ozhgikhina N.N. and Volkova T.A. Rational processing of whey. Milk Processing, 2012, no. 9, pp. 44. (In Russian).
- Khramtsov A.G., Ryabtseva S.A. and Evdokimov I.A. World trends in whey processing. Milk Processing, 2009, no. 5, pp. 18. (In Russian).
- Tepel A. Chemistry and physics of milk. St. Petersburg: Profession Publ., 2012. 832 p. (In Russian).
- Koroleva O.V., Agarkova E.Yu., Botina S.G., Nikolaev I.V., Ponomareva N.V., Mel´nikova E.I., Kharitonov V.D., Prosekov A.Yu., Krokhmal´ M.V. and Rozhkova I.V. Prospects for the use of whey protein hydrolysate in the technology of fermented milk products. Dairy Industry, 2013, no. 7, pp. 66–67. (In Russian).
- Khaitov R.M. and Il´ina N.I. Allergy. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media Publ., 2010. 228 p. (In Russian).
- Frenhani P.B. and Burini R.C. Mechanisms of absorption of amino acids and oligopeptides. Control and implications in human diet therapy. Arq. Gastroenterol, 1999, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 227–237.
- Johansson S.G., Hourihane J.O., Bousquet J., Bruijnzeel-Koomen C., Dreborg S., Haahtela T., Kowalski M.L., Mygind N., Ring J., van Cauwenberge P., van Hage-Hamsten M. and Wüthrich B. A revised nomenclature for allergy. An EAACI position statement from EAACI nomenclature task force. Allergy, 2001, no. 56, pp. 813–824.
- Novoselova M.V., Borisova G.V., Bondarchuk O.N. and Malova Yu.S. Selection of parameters of enzymatic hydrolysis of casein. Modern Problems of Science and Education, 2012, no. 6. (In Russian).
- Kharitonov V.D., Budrik V.G., Agarkova E.Yu., Botina S.G., Berezkina K.A., Kruchinin A.G., Ponomarev A.N. and Mel´nikova E.I. Perspective directions of struggle with allergy. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 2012, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 3–6. (In Russian).
- Maksimyuk N.N. and Mar´yanovskaya Yu.V. About the advantages of the enzymatic method of obtaining protein hydrolysates. Fundamental Research, 2009, no. 1, pp. 34–35. (In Russian).
- Prosekov A.Yu., Ul´rikh E.V., Mel´nikova E.I., Noskova S.Yu., Budrik V.G., Botina S.G. and Agarkova E.Yu. The getting enzymatic whey protein hydrolyzate using proteolytic enzyme. Fundamental Research, 2013, no. 6, part 5, pp. 1089–1093. (In Russian).
PRECLINICAL STUDIES OF KEFIR PRODUCT WITH REDUCED ALLERGENICITY OF β-LACTOGLOBULIN. Foods and Raw Materials, 2015, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 115-121
Кемеровский государственный университет
2308-4057 (Print) /