Все права защищены ©Bogdanov и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
Foods and Raw Materials, 2019, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 247-254
The paper describes changes in thermal properties in the process of freezing of marine raw materials. The study objects were the skin of giant octopus (Octopus dofleini L.), pallium of Pacific squid (Todarodes pacificus L.), milt of Pacific herring (Clupea pallasii L .), a nd muscle t issue of Japanese c ucumaria (Cucumaria japonica L.). The mathematical relations of the studied thermal parameters allowing the calculation of specific heat capacity, thermal conductivity coefficient and tissue density of the studied objects in the process of freezing were obtained. It was found that the change in the total specific heat capacity during the freezing of all the objects under study was of the same type: first, this figure increases due to the intensive ice formation in the tissues of hydrobionts, and then decreases due to a significant decrease in the content of the liquid aqueous phase. The values of the total specific heat capacity before the freezing of seafood were determined (kJ/kg·K): 4.26 for squid, 3.58 for milt of Pacific herring, 3.66 for octopus skin, and 3.95 for the shell of cucumaria. It was revealed that an increase in the amount of frozen out water decreased the density of samples of frozen raw materials. This was due to the high (77.4–88.9%) content of water, turning into ice, which has a lower density index. The values of hydrobionts’ tissue density before freezing were obtained ( 0 ρ , kg/m3): 1226.74 for squid, 1209.6 for milt of Pacific herring, 1128.55 for octopus skin, and 031.26 for shell of cucumaria. It was established that the thermal conductivity of the hydrobiont tissue samples in the process of freezing increased with the growth of the proportion of frozen out water contained, approaching the thermal conductivity of ice. The calculated values of thermal conductivity coefficient of seafood tissue prior to freezing equal (W/m·K): 0.52 for squid, 0.47 for milt of Pacific herring, 0.63 for octopus skin, and 0.53 for cucumaria. The obtained thermal characteristics values of the objects studied are recommended for use in technical and technological calculations of aquatic biological resources cooling treatment processes.
, water content
, ice formation
, heat capacity
, thermal conductivity
- Torrinha A, Cruz R, Gomes F, Mendes E, Casal S, Morais S. Octopus lipid and vitamin composition: Interspecies, interorigin, and nutritional variability. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2014;62(33):8508-8571. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/jf502502b.
- Zuzgina AA, Kupina NM. Chemical composition and technological characteristics of two Octopoda species from the Japan Sea. Izvestiya TINRO. 2005;142:323–329. (In Russ.).
- Trinko LV, Shulgina LV. Using theoctopusskinin the technologyof cannedfood. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology. 2011;23(4):59–62. (In Russ.).
- Vaz-Pires P, Barbosa A. Sensory, microbiological, physical and nutritional properties of iced whole common octopus (Octopus vulgaris). LWT – Food Science and Technology. 2004;37(1):105–114. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0023-6438(03)00141-5.
- Dementeva NV, Bogdanov VD. Assessment of the quality and safety of puddings made from pacific herring milt. Fisheries. 2016;(4):108–112. (In Russ.).
- Mlynar EV. The modern conditions and perspectives of fishing the pacific squid Todarodes pacificus in the northern japanese sea (the gulf of tatary). Bulletin of the North-East Science Center. 2009;(1):42–48. (In Russ.).
- Podkorytova AV, Slapoguzova ZV. Cephalopoda and their processing. Fisheries. 2007;(3):99–102. (In Russ.).
- Slutskaya TN, Timchishina GN, Karlina AE. Substantiation for technology of dried products of sea ucumber from the Far Eastern seas. Izvestiya TINRO. 2008;155:336–346. (In Russ.).
- Mikheev V, Kovalev NN. Method for complex processing of cephalopods ganglia for production the cholinesterase enzyme and BASF Tinrostim. Izvestiya TINRO. 2009;159:362–367. (In Russ.).
- Peng J, Zheng F, Wei L, Lin H, Jiang J, Hui G. Jumbo squid (Dosidicus gigas) quality enhancement using complex bio-preservative during cold storage. Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization. 2018;12(1):78–86. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11694-017-9618-y.
- Osetsky AI, Grischenko VI, Goltsev AN, Kravchenko MA, Stryuchkova EV. Cryogenic Technologies in Production of Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Agrotechnical Formulations and Biologically Active Food Additives. Problems of Cryobiology. 2009.19(4):488499. (In Russ.).
- Syazin IE, Kasyanov GI. Development of new method of foodstuffs cryoseparation. News institutes of higher Education. Food technology. 2012;328(4):123–124. (In Russ.).
- Berestova AV, Zinyukhin GB, Maneeva ESh. Features of cryoprocessing of vegetable raw materials. Vestnik of the Orenburg State University. 2015;184(9):130–136. (In Russ.).
- Rashevskaya TA. Vegetable food supplements for adjustment of the dairy butter nanostructure. Magazine cheesemaking and buttermaking. 2011;(5):49–51. (In Russ.).
- Hachak YR, Vavrysevych JS, Prokopyk NI. The development of cheese paste recipe with creopowder ‘sea cabbage’ and ‘broccoli’ and its technological characteristics. Scientific Messenger of LNU of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies. 2016;18(1–4)(65):53–59. (In Ukr.).
- Konyukhov IV, Chuyeshov VI, Soldatov DP. The development of hepatoprotective action tablets with criomilled plant raw material and silimarine. Scientific bulletins of Belgorod State University. Series: Medicine. Pharmacia. 2013;147(4):240–245. (In Russ.).
- Sytova MV, Harenko EN, Dimitrieva EA, Altova EN. Roe Sol of Sturgeons – A Unique Raw Material for Use in Cosmetic Means. SOFW Journal. 2011;(7):26–36.
- Deng Y, Luo Y, Wang Y, Zhao Y. Effect of different drying methods on the myosin structure, amino acid composition, protein digestibility and volatile profile of squid fillets. Food Chemistry. 2015;171:168–176. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.09.002.
- Buaynov ON, Buaynova IV. The physical and chemical changes of water and the hydration of the protein complex in cheese during freezing. Foods and Raw Materials. 2016;4(1):13–18. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21179/2308-4057-2016-1-13-18.
- State Standard 7636-85. Fish, marine mammals, invertebrates and products of their processing. Methods of analysis. Moscow: Standartinform; 2010. 126 p.
- Ehrlikhman VN, Fatykhov YuA. Konservirovanie i pererabotka pishchevykh produktov pri otritsatelʹnykh temperaturakh [Preservation and processing of food products at subzero temperatures]. Kaliningrad: Kaliningrad state technical university; 2004. 248 p. (In Russ.).
- Ginzburg AC, Gromov MA, Krasovskaya GI. Teplofizicheskie kharakteristiki pishchevykh produktov i materialov [Thermophysical characteristics of food and materials]. Moscow: Food industry; 1980. 224 p. (In Russ.).
- Rogov IA, Babakin BS, Fatykhov YuA. Krioseparatsiya syrʹya biologicheskogo proiskhozhdeniya [Cryoseparation of raw materials of biological origin]. Ryazan: Our time; 2005. 288 p. (In Russ.).
- Ivchenkova EN, Alʹshevskiy DL. Kalʹmar kak perspektivnoe syrʹe dlya proizvodstva novykh vidov produktsii [Squid as a promising raw material for the production of new products]. Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2014;(7):29–37. (In Russ.).
- Bogdanov VD, Simdyankin AA, Nazarenko AV. Investigation of the process of freezing the far eastern trepang when cryotreating. Vestnik of Astrakhan State Technical University. Series: Fishing Industry. 2016;(2):130 – 135. (In Russ.).
- Tavman S, Kumcuoglu S, Gaukel V. Apparent specific heat capacity of chilled and frozen meat products. International Journal of Food Properties. 2007;10(1):103–112. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10942910600755151.
- Abbas KA, Abdulkarim SM, Jamilah B. Thermophysical properties of some species of Malaysian freshwater fish in unfrozen state. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment. 2008;6(2):14–18.
- Muramatsu Y, Sakaguchi E, Kawakami S, Orikasa T, Koide S, Imaizumi T. Simultaneous estimation and modeling of thermophysical properties of big-eyed tuna and pacific cod. International Journal of Food Properties, 2015;18(10):2213–2222. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10942912.2014.968283.
Thermal properties of commercial hydrobionts’ tissues in the freezing process. Foods and Raw Materials, 2019, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 247-254
Кемеровский государственный университет
2308-4057 (Print) /