Copyright ©Tereshchuk et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), allowing third parties to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, provided the original work is properly cited and states its license.
Foods and Raw Materials, 2014, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 59-67
In the paper, the effect of the lipid complex in fats and oils on human organism and their role in physiology of nutrition are reviewed. Aspects of impairment of the nutritional status upon fat consumption, in particular, the excess consumption of saturated fats, trans-isomers of fatty acids, and cholesterol and the deficiency of polyunsaturated fatty acids and phospholipids, are discussed. Data on oil and fat in modern structure of nutrition are described. Aspects of the development of balanced fat compositions, accounting for normal physiological needs of modern people for lipids and their structural components, are reviewed. Data on the construction of fatty bases from milk fat, natural, and modified vegetable oils and fats providing for predetermined consumer properties of functional fatty milk products are presented.
, nutritional status
, and polyunsaturated fatty acids
, balanced fat compositions
, development of fatty bases
- Vyshemirskii, F.A., Maslo iz korovégo moloka i kombinirovannoe (Cow milk and combined butter) (GIORD, Saint-Petersburg, 2004).
- Ipatova, L.G., Kochetkova, A.A., Nechaev, A.P., and Tutel´yan, V.A., Zhirovye produkty dlya zdorovogo pitaniya. Sovremennyi vzglyad (Fat products for healthy nutrition. Modern view) (DeLi Print, Moscow, 2009).
- Kornena, E.P., Kalmanovich, S.A., Martovshchuk, E.V., et al., Ekspertiza masel, zhirov i produktov ikh pererabotki (Regulatory analysis of oil, fat, and processing products), ed. by Poznyakovskii, V.M. (Sib. Univ. Izd., Novosibirsk, 2007).
- Tereshchuk, L.V., Teoreticheskie i eksperimental´nye issledovaniya po sozdaniyu kombinirovannykh masel iz molochno-rastitel´nogo syr´ya (Theoretical and experimental studies on development of combined butters from milk and vegetable raw materials), doctor of technical sciences thesis, Kemerovo, 2002.
- Tutel´yan, V.A., Gosudarstvennaya politika zdorovogo pitaniya naseleniya: zadachi i puti realizatsii na regional´nom urovne: Rukovodstvo dlya vrachei (State policy on the healthy nutrition of the population: Problems and possible solutions at regional level: Guidance for doctors), ed. by Tutel´yan, V.A. and Onishchenko, G.G. (GEOTAR-Media, Moscow, 2009).
- Khimicheskii sostav i energeticheskaya tsennost´pishchevykh produktov: Spravochnik Makkansa I Uiddounsa (McCance and Widdowson´s Chemical Composition of Foods, 6th edition), translated from English, ed. by Baturin, A.K. (Professiya, Saint-Petersburg, 2006).
- Khimiya pishchevykh produktov (Fennema´s Food Chemistry), translated from English, ed. by Damodaran, S., Parkin, K.L., and Fennema, O.R. (Professiya, Saint-Petersburg, 2012).
- Chavarro J.E., Rich-Edwards, J.W., Rosner, B.A., and Willet, W.C., Dietary fatty acid intakes and the risk of ovulatory infertility, Am. J. Clin. Nutr., 2007. V. 85, no. 1, P. 231–237.
- Kiihn, M.C., European Functional Foods: Challenges Beyond the Regulatory Milestone, Food Highlights, 2007, NM5.
- Handbook of Nutriceuticals and Functional Foods, ed. by Wildman, R.E.S. (CRC Press, New York, 2007).
- Chajès, V., Thiébaut, A.C., Rotival. M., Gauthier, E., Maillard, V., Boutron-Ruault, M.C., Joulin, V., Lenoir, G.M., Clavel-Chapelon, F., Association between serum trans-monounsaturated fatty acids and breast cancer risk in the E3N-EPIC Study, Am. J. Epidemiol., 2008. V. 167, P. 1312–1320.
How to quote?
Theoretical and Practical Aspects of the Development of a Balanced Lipid Complex of Fat Compositions. Foods and Raw Materials, 2014, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 59-67
Kemerovo State University
2308-4057 (Print) /