Copyright ©Piskaeva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), allowing third parties to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, provided the original work is properly cited and states its license.
Foods and Raw Materials, 2017, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 90-99
The article considers the problem of recycling of poultry waste, in particular, feather-downy waste and chicken dung. Traditional ways of poultry waste disposal have been shown and their shortcomings have been described. The main advantages of use of bioprocessing methods to implement the process of waste conversion with the formation of effective products - biohumus - have been determined. Biofertilizers or biohumus is a modern innovative means applied not only for the purpose of an increase in productivity, but also for land recultivation and resuscitation. The authors have studied the biohumus obtained by means of processing of mixture of feather-downy waste and dung in the ratio of 8 : 2 with the application of the biological product containing the consortium of decomposer microorganisms: Bacillus pumilus AL16, Microbacterium terregens AC1180, Aeromonas sp. B5376, Arthrobacter globiformis AC1529, Streptomyces olivocinereus AC1169 and Acinetobacter sp. B390. An assessment of efficiency of application of various rates of the developed biohumus for winter wheat crops has been made. It isshown that the application of a comparison sample - the organic mineral fertilizer "Universal'noe" (the expense is 150 g/m2) and the use of the developed biohumus (the expense is 150 g/m2) provided an increase in its growth, compared with the control sample of the wheat '"Skipetr", by 12 and 15 cm (the stem elongation stage), by 15 and 18 cm (the earing stage), by 21 and 30 cm (the milk stage) and by 19 and 30 cm (the firm ripe stage) respectively. The above values for the grade Zimushka were within the similar limits: an increase in its growth, compared with the control sample, by 17 and 18 cm (the stem elongation stage), by 19 and 21 cm (the earing stage) and by 19 and 31 cm (the milk stage and the firm ripe stage) respectively.An increase in the productivity of grades of the winter wheat "Skipetr" and "Zimushka" by 1.5 times (1.25 ± 0.25 t/hectare) has been established during the application of the obtained biohumus with the rate of 150 g/m2. The results of studies of change of fractional composition of grain proteins testify that the application of biohumus provides an increase in gluten fractions of winter wheat grains. An assessment of economic efficiency has been performed, it has been established that the highest rates of profitability refer to the variant with the application of the developed biohumus (the expense is 150 g/m2) - 63.2%, the lowest rates are 39.2% in the control sample.
, poultry waste
, effective microorganisms
, waste bioconversion
, microbial utilization
, biological product
, productivity of wheat
- Russ W. and Meyer-Pittroff R. Utilizing waste products from the food production and processing industries. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 2004, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 57-62. DOI: 10.1080/10408690490263783.
- Tiwary E. and Gupta R. Medium optimization for a novel 58 kDa dimeric keratinase from Bacillus licheniformis ER-15; biochemical characterization and application in feather degradation and dehairing of hides. Bioresource Technology, 2010, vol. 101, no. 15, pp. 6103-6110. DOI: 10.1016/j.biortech.2010.02.090.
- Tsavkelova E., Oeser B., and Oren-Young L. Identification and functional characterization of indole-3-acetamide mediated IAA biosynthesis in plant associated Fusarium species. Fungal Genetics and Biology, 2012, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 48-57. DOI: 10.1016/j.fgb.2011.10.005.
- Kim J.M., Lim W.J., and Suh H.J. Feather degrading Bacillus species from poultry waste. Process Biochemistry, 2001, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 287-291. DOI: 10.1016/S0032-9592(01)00206-0.
- Lasekan A., Abu Bakar F., and Hashim D. Potential of chicken by-products as sources of useful biological resources. Waste Management, 2013, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 552-556. DOI: 10.1016/j.wasman.2012.08.001.
- Lateef A., Oloke J.K., and Gueguim Kana E.B. Keratinolytic activities of a new feather- degrading isolate of Bacillus cereus LAU 08 isolated from Nigerian soil. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, 2010, vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 162-165. DOI: 10.1016/j.ibiod.2009.12.007.
- Chen S. and Carroll D.L. Synthesis and Characterization of Truncated Triangular Silver Nanoplates. Nano letters, 2002, vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 1003-1007. DOI: 10.1021/nl025674h.
- Kovalev N.G. Biokonversiya otkhodov zhivotnovodstva [Bioconversion of livestock wastes]. Vestnik Rossiyskoy akademii sel'skokhozyaystvennykh nauk [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences], 2003, no. 2, pp. 28-30.
- Kuz'mina L. N. Poluchenie nanochastits serebra metodom khimicheskogo vosstanovleniya [Possibility of receiving nanoparticles of silver by a method of chemical restoration]. Zhurnal Rossiyskogo khimicheskogo obshchestva im. D. Mendeleeva [The Journal of Russian Chemical Society (called by the name of D. Mendeleev)], 2007, no. 8, pp. 7-12.
- Piskaeva A.I., Dyshlyuk L.S., Sidorin Yu.Yu., and Zimina M.I. Analysis and Selection of the Ion Concentrations and the Cluster of Silver for Micro-organisms-Destructors Bacillus fastidiosus, Lactobacillus sp., Microbacterium terregens. Khranenie i pererabotka sel'khozsyr'ya [Storage and processing of farm products], 2014, no. 9, pp. 53-55.
- Cheng Xu. Innovative approach to utilizing agro-organic wastes and Chi-nese ecological agriculture. Transactions from the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2002, vol. 5, pp. 1-6.
- Morones J.R., Elechiguerra J.L., Camacho A., et al. The bactericidal effect of silver nanoparticles. Nanotechnology, 2005, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 2346-2353.
- Piskaeva A.I., Sidorin Yu.Yu., and Prosekov A.Yu. Comparative Analysis of the Activity of Silver Nanoparticles against Native Microflora from Poultry Processing Plants Wastes. Nano Hybrids and Composites, 2017, vol. 13, pp. 176-183. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/NHC.13.176.
- Meng C., Li-Ying, Jian-Tao Han, et al. Preparation and Study of Polyacryamide-Stabilized Silver N Panoparticles through a One-Pot Process. Journal of Fudan Universiry, 2006, vol. 17 (45), pp. 34-38.
- Prosekov A.Yu., Babich O.O., and Bespomestnykh K.V. Identification of industrially important lactic acid bacteria in foodstuffs. Foods and Raw Materials, 2013, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 42-45. DOI: 10.12737/2053.
- Bryant M.P. Microbial methane production theoretical aspects. Journal of Animal Science, 1978, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 193-201. DOI: 10.2527/jas1979.481193x.
- Ernst L.K., Malenko A.G., and Shapira V.A. Otsenka organicheskogo udobreniya, poluchennogo putem biologicheskoy pererabotki lichinkami komnatnoy mukhi nativnogo svinogo navoza [Assessment of the organic fertilizer received by biological processing of native pork manure by larvae of a room fly]. Byulleten' VNII udobreniy i agropochvovedenie [Bulletin of the All-Russian Research Institute of fertilizers and agrology], 2001, no. 14, pp. 188-189.
- Ernst L.K., Zlochevskiy F.K., and Erastov G.S. Pererabotka otkhodov zhivotnovodstva i ptitsevodstva [Processing of livestock and poultry farming waste]. Zhivotnovodstvo Rossii [Livestock production in Russia], 2004, no. 5, pp. 23-24.
- Fisinin V.I. Promyshlennoe ptitsevodstvo [Industrial poultry farming]. Sergiyev Posad, 2010. 599 p.
- Peregudov S.V. and Shilova E.Yu. Vozmozhnost' povysheniya plodorodiya pochv s pomoshch'yu organomineral'nykh smesey na osnove otkhodov sakharnogo proizvodstva [Possibility of increase in fertility of soils with the help the organic mineral mitures on the basis of waste of sugar production]. Plodorodie [Fertility], 2011, no. 2, pp. 35-43.
- Piskaeva A.I., Sidorin Yu.Yu., Dyshlyuk L.S., Zhumaev Yu.V., and Prosekov A.Yu. Research on the influence of silver clusters on decomposer microorganisms and E. Coli bacteria. Foods and Raw Materials, 2014, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 62-66. DOI: 10.12737/413.
- Elin E.N. Novyy vid biogumusa i ego ispol'zovanie [New type of biohumus and its use]. Kartofel' i ovoshchi [Potatoes and vegetables], 2002, no. 6, pp. 25.
- Arkhipchenko N.A. and Orlova O.V. Perspektivy ispol'zovaniya mikrobnoy ekotekhnologii dlya pererabotki otkhodov ptitseferm [The prospects of using microbial ecotechnology for processing of poultry wastes]. Doklady Rossiyskoy akademii sel'skokhozyaystvennykh nauk [Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences], 2011, no. 6, pp. 30-32.
- Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po proektirovaniyu sistem udaleniya, obrabotki, obezzarazhivaniya, khraneniya i utilizatsii navoza i pometa [Methodical recommendations for the technological designing of the systems of removal, treatment, disinfecting, storage and utilization of manure and dung]. Moscow: Gipronisel'khoz Publ., 2010. 59 p.
- Wang, C.L., Li D.F., Lu W.Q., Wang Y.N., and Lai C.N. Influence of cultivating conditions on the alpha-galactosidase biosynthesis from a novel strain of Penicillium sp. in solid-state fermentation. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 2004, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 369-375. DOI: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.2004.01594.x.
- Ivanov V.F., Kolupaev B.I., and Okhotnikov S.I. Ispol'zovanie netraditsionnykh substratov v vermiproizvodstve [Use of nonconventional substrata in earthworm production]. Khimiya v sel'skom khozyaystve [Agricultural chemistry], 2004, no. 4, pp. 10-11.
- Prosekov A.Yu. and Ivanova S.A. Providing food security in the existing tendencies of population growth and political and economic instability in the world. Foods and Raw Materials, 2016, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 201-211. DOI: 10.21179/2308-4057-2016-2-201-211.
- Denisov A.V. Mobil'nye izmel'chiteli: pererabotka biomassy [Mobile grinders: biomass processing]. Tverdye bytovye otkhody [Municipal solid waste], 2011, no. 3, pp. 33-34.
- Kalinina O.Yu. Sravnenie svoystv kompostov i vermikompostov, poluchennykh iz organicheskikh otkhodov [Comparison of properties of the composts and vermicomposts received from organic waste]. Materialy po izucheniyu russkikh pochv [Materials on the study of Russian soils], 1999, no. 1, pp. 78-72.
- Dyshlyuk L., Babich O., Belova D., and Prosekov A. Comparative analysis of physical and chemical properties of biodegradable edible films of various compositions. Journal of food process engineering, 2017, vol. 40, n/a, e12331. DOI: 10.1111/jfpe.12331.
- Lysenko V.P. Perspektivnaya tekhnologiya pererabotki pometa [Promising Technologies of Manure Processing]. Ptitsevodstvo [Poultry farming], 2011, no. 1, pp. 52-55.
- Cooperband L.R. Composting: Art and Science of Organic Waste Conver-sion to a Valuable Soil Resource. Laboratory Medicine, 2000, vol. 31, pp. 283-290.
- Elzey S. and Grassian V.H. Agglomeration, isolation and dissolution of commercially manu-factured silver nanoparticles in aqueous environments. Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2010, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 1945-1958. DOI: 10.1007/s11051-009-9783-y.
- Prosekov A.Yu. and Mudrikova O.V. Neobkhodimost'' formirovaniya znaniy o printsipakh i vozmozhnostyakh biotekhnologii [The necessity of forming knowledge about the principles and opportunities of biotechnology]. Mezhdunarodnyy zhurnal eksperimental'nogo obrazovaniya [International Journal of Experimental Education], 2011, no. 7, p. 75. Available at: http://www.expeducation.ru/ru/article/view?id=2008 (accessed 08 January 2017).
- Lin X., et al. Hydrolysis of Feather Keratin by Immobilized Keratinase. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 1996, vol. 62, no. 11, pp. 4273-4275.
- Vessey J.K. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria as biofertilizers. Plant and Soil, 2003, vol. 255, no. 2, pp. 571-586. DOI: 10.1023/A:1026037216893.
- Daguzhieva Z.Sh. and Mamsirov N.I. Nekotorye elementy tekhnologii vozdelyvaniya i zashchita posevov ozimoy pshenitsy v Adygee [Some elements of technology of cultivation and protection of winter wheat crops in Adyghea]. Novye tekhnologii [New technologies], 2015, no. 3, pp. 92-96.
- Piskaeva A.I. and Prosekov A.Yu. Optimizatsiya parametrov kul'tivirovaniya konsortsiuma mikroorganizmov-destruktorov keratina v biotekhnologicheskikh tselyakh [Optimization of Cultivation Parameters of the Microbial Consortium for Recycling of Feather Wastes into Fertilizer]. Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series «Biology, Ecology»], 2016, no. 16, pp. 53-61.
- Shakhov A.V. Organizatsionno-ekonomicheskie osnovy realizatsii bioenergeticheskogo potentsiala agrarnogo proizvodstva [Organizational and economic bases of realization of bioenergy potential of agrarian production]. Dr. econ. sci. thesis. Moscow, 2011. 42 p.
- Zhang D., Jianyou D., Jiaoai W., et al. Regulating effect of nitrogen application rate on different quali-ty types of wheat yield, quality and flag leaf photosynthesis. Plant Nutr. Fert. Sci., 2007, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 535-542.
- Zhongzhi C., Guangcai Z., Jiaguo Z., et al. Effects of nitrogen fertigation rate on protein components in grains and processing quality of different wheat varieties. Agric. Sci. Technol., 2012, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 370-374.
- Zong-Bin M., Shu-Ping X., Xin-Ming M., et al. Advances in regulating effects of appling nitrogen on wheat quality. Journal of Henan Agricultural University, 2011, vol. 41, pp. 117-122.
- Zimina M.I., Sukhih S.A., Babich O.O., Noskova S.Yu., Abrashina A.A., and Prosekov A.Yu. Investigating antibiotic activity of the genus Bacillus strains and properties of their bacteriocins in order to develop next-generation pharmaceuticals. Foods and Raw Materials, 2016, vol. 4, no.2, pp. 95-100. DOI: 10.21179/2308-4057-2016-2-92-100.
- Shishin M.V. and Prosekov A.Yu. Investigation of morphological and antimicrobial properties of intestinal tract microorganisms. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 2015, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 131-137. (In Russian).
- Prosekov A.Yu. and Ostroumov L.A. Innovation management biotechnology of starter cultures. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 2016, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 64-69. (In Russian).
- Astakhova L., Babich O., Prosekov A., et al. Short chain fatty acids (SCFA) reprogram gene expression in human malignant epithelial and lymphoid cells. PLoS ONE, 2016, vol. 11, no. 7, e0154102. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0154102.
How to quote?
Piskaeva A I, Babich O O, Dolganyuk V F, Garmashov S Yu ANALYSIS OF INFLUENCE OF BIOHUMUS ON THE BASIS OF CONSORTIUM OF EFFECTIVE MICROORGANISMS ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF WINTER WHEAT. Foods and Raw Materials, 2017, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 90-99
Kemerovo State University
2308-4057 (Print) /