AbstractThe work has been performed on the basis of Department of technology of baking, confectionery, macaroni and grain processing productions of Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies. The urgent line of development of the baking industry is the development of new formulations and resource-saving technologies of dry bread products of high nutrition value and functional orientation. The application of flour made of wholemeal wheat instead of high-quality wheat flour is perspective to realize it. An important condition to obtain consistently high-quality products and increase production efficiency is the establishment of optimum technological parameters of preparation of dough. Mathematical methods of planning of experiment are applied to study the interaction of the major technological factors influencing the process of preparation and the quality of dry bread products. The following are chosen as the major factors: the dosage of flour made of wholemeal wheat and the humidity of dough. The main indicator of quality of rusks characterizing their swelling capacity in water - the swelling capacity coefficient - was the output parameter. The optimization of parameters of preparation of dough for rusks was performed using experimental and statistical methods. As a result of the performed experiment a mathematical model in the form of regression equation which adequately describes the studied process has been developed. The statistical processing of experimental data has been performed according to Student, Kokhren and Fischer criteria (with the confidential probability of 0.95). The mathematical and graphic interpretation of regression equation have allowed to determine previously the optimum area of factorial space in which the highest value of output parameter is reached. The optimization of technological parameters of preparation of dough in the value of swelling capacity coefficient of rusks was performed using the method of Lagrange multipliers . Rational values of factors have been determined: the dosage of flour made of wholemeal wheat is 99.82%, the humidity of dough is 40.86%. Their choice has been validated by a series of parallel experiments which has shown sufficient convergence of results with the average square error of no more than 0.67%. On the basis of the obtained data a formulation and a way of production of rusks of high nutrition value "Crackling delicacy" has been developed.
KeywordsFlour made of wholemeal wheat , rusks , swelling capacity coefficient , central composite rotatable uniform planning , optimization
- Magomedov G.O. and Ponomareva E.I. Nauchnye i prakticheskie osnovy tekhnologii sbivnykh funktsional'nykh khlebobulochnykh izdeliy [Scientific and practical bases of technology of whipped functional bakery products]. Voronezh: VSTU Publ., 2010. 248 p.
- Ponomareva E.I., Lukina S.I., Odintsova A.V., and Zubkova E.V. Primenenie muki iz tsel'nosmolotogo zerna pshenitsy i pryanostey v proizvodstve akhloridnogo khleba [Use of flour from wholemeal wheat and spices in the production of non-chloride bread]. Khleboprodukty [Bakery products], 2016, no. 8, pp. 40-41.
- Grachev Yu.P. and Plaksin Yu.M. Matematicheskie metody planirovaniya eksperimenta [Mathematical methods of planning of experiments]. Moscow: DeLi Print Publ., 2005. 296 p.
- Magomedov G.O., Lukina S.I., Zhuravlev A.A., and Israilova Kh.A Optimisation of the recipe formula of a bisquit with the use of experimentally-statistical approach. Storage and processing of farm products, 2011, no. 8, pp. 38-42. (In Russian).
- Myers R.N., Montgomery D.C., and Anderson-Cook C.M. Response Surface Methodology: Process and Product Optimization Using Designed Experiments. Wiley (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics), 2009. 680 p.
- Kanatnikov A.N. and Krishchenko A.P. Analiticheskaya geometriya [Analytical geometry]. Moscow: MSTU of N.E. Bauman Publ., 2000. 388 p. Available at: http://bookree.org/reader?file=475658&pg=1 (accessed 31 March 2017).
- Tsirlin A.M. Metody optimizatsii dlya inzhenerov: monografiya [Methods of optimization for engineers: monograph]. Moscow-Berlin: Direkt-Media Publ., 2015. 214 p.