Morozova E.A. , Kemerovo State University , Krasnaya Str. 6, Kemerovo, 650043 Russian Federation , email@example.com
Glushakova O.V. , Siberian Academy of Finance and Banking , Polzunova Str. 7, Novosibirsk, 630051 Russian Federation
Fadeikina N.V. , Siberian Academy of Finance and Banking , Polzunova Str. 7, Novosibirsk, 630051 Russian Federation
- Integrating Food Security Information in National statistical Systems. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Rome: FAO, 2012. 136 p.
- Galtier F. Managing Food Price Instability: Critical Assessment of the Dominant Doctrine. Global Food Security, 2013, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 72-81.
- Headey D. and Ecker O. Rethinking the measurement of food security: from first principles to best practice. Food Security, 2013, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 327-343.
- Grote U. Can we improve global food security? A socio-economic and political perspective. Food Security, 2014, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 187-200.
- Medvedeva N.V. The study of food consumption of population in the region. Questions of territorial development, 2013, no. 6 (6), pp. 1-5. (In Russian).
- Greshonkov A.M. and Merkulova E.Yu. Analysis of the consumption of staple foods by region. Socio-economic phenomena and processes, 2014, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 54-62. (In Russian).
- Alekseeva N.V. and Kiseleva I.N. The use of statistical indicators for the analysis of food support problems and living standards of people in the region. Innovative Economy: Prospects for development and improvement, 2015, no. 1 (6), pp. 6-10. (In Russian).
- Ignat'ev V.M. Food consumption of population in regions. Sustainable Development Strategy of Russia, 2015, no. 25, pp. 132-137. (In Russian).
- Stanchin I.M. The food consumption level of the population of the Russian Federation: historical-comparative study. Innovations and Food Security, no. 2 (8), pp. 76-81. (In Russian).
- Tausch A. The ‘four economic freedoms’ and life quality. General tendencies and some hard lessons for EU-27 - Europe. Journal of Globalization Studies, 2012, no. 2, pp. 79-97.
- Glushakova O.V. Publichnoe upravlenie protsessami obespecheniya kachestva zhizni v sotsial'no-ekonomicheskikh sistemakh [Public process management of life quality assurance in socio-economic systems]. Novosibirsk: SAFBD Publ., 2012. 454 p.
- Mukhacheva A.V. Life quality of population as a scientific category: theoretical approaches to the definition. Bulletin of Kemerovo State University, 2012, no. 4 (52), pp. 303-307. (In Russian).
- Quality of life, public services and the crisis. Foundation Focus. Dublin, 2013. 20 p.
- Braue R. and Dymitrow M. Quality of life in rural areas: A topic for the Rural Development policy? Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, 2014, no. 25, pp. 25-54.
- Arechavala N. and Espina P. The economic crisis and its Effect on the quality of life in the European Union. Soc Indic Res, 2015, pp. 323-324.
- Bufetova A.N. Inter-regional differences in living standards in Russia. NGU Bulletin. Series: Socio-economic sciences, 2014, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 113-123. (In Russian).
- Agentova G.V. The statistical study of the level and quality of life. Innovative technologies in science and education, 2015, no. 4 (4), pp. 249-252. (In Russian).
- Belekhova G.V. and Rossoshanskii A.I. The standard of living in population estimates. Problems of development of territories, 2015, vol. 5 (79), pp. 77-96. (In Russian).
- Bobkov V.N. and Gulyugina A.A. Monitoring of income and standard of living (1st quarter, 2015). The standard of living of the population in Russia, 2015, no. 2 (196), pp. 100-106. (In Russian).
- Buneeva M.V. Theoretical approaches to the definition of measuring instruments of the standard of living. Herald of Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law, 2015, no. 2, pp. 397-400. (In Russian).
- Grinchel' B.M. and Nazarova E.A. Typology of regions in terms of the dynamics and quality of life. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 2015, no. 3 (39), pp. 111-125. (In Russian).
- Dadaeva B.Sh. and Shakhpelengova Z.V. Analysis of the impact of the economic crisis on the standard of living. Scientific almanac, 2015, no. 12-1 (14), pp. 128-131. (In Russian).
- Kapkaev Yu.Sh. and Dobrovol'skiy I.P. Impact of socio-economic environment factors on the level of living of the population. Herald of Chelyabinsk State University, Economics, 2015, no. 11 (366), vol. 49, pp. 56-63. (In Russian).
- Koretskaya L.K., Koretskiy G.A., and Kuz'mina T.A. On the question of the standard of living of the Russian population. Herald of Vladimir State University named after Stoletovs. Series: Economics, 2015, no. 1 (3), pp. 125-131. (In Russian).
- Chubrikova L.N. and Kataikina N.N. The main socio-economic aspects of the level and quality of life. Scientific-theoretical journal, 2015, no. 1, pp. 55-60. (In Russian).
- Morozova E.A. (ed.), Pastukhova E.Ya., Proshkin B.G. and Mukhacheva A.V. Kachestvo zhizni naseleniya: teoriya i praktika sotsiologicheskogo izucheniya [Quality of life: the theory and practice of sociological study]. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University Publ., 2011. 261 p.
- Kuzbass. 2015. Kemerovo: Kemerovostat Publ., 2015. 290 p. (In Russian).
- Sotsial'noe polozhenie i uroven' zhizni naseleniya Sibirskogo federal'nogo okruga: statisticheskiy sbornik [The social position and living standards of the population of the Siberian Federal District: statistical yearbook]. Novosibirsk: Territorial'nyy organ Federal'noy sluzhby gosudarstvennoy statistiki po Novosibirskoy oblasti, 2015. 264 p.
- Sotsial'noe polozhenie i uroven' zhizni naseleniya Kemerovskoy oblasti. 2015 [The social position and living standards of the Kemerovo region. 2015]. Kemerovo: Kemerovostat Publ. 218 p.
- Byudzhet sem'i: dokhody, raskhody i potreblenie v 2013-2014 gg.: Stat. Byul. [Family Budget: revenues, expenditures and consumption in 2013-2014]. Kemerovo: Kemerovostat, 2015. 36 p.
- Breze O.E. Analysis of the consumption dynamics of basic foodstuffs by population of the Kemerovo region. Herald of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law, 2013, no. 4, pp. 74-78. (In Russian).
- Shevkunova E.S. Analysis of the level of food consumption. Scientific Journal of KubSAU, 2014, no. 101 (07), pp. 480-495. (In Russian).
- Zabelin O.V. Assessment of the income level of the population in the region and economic access to food (at the example of the Tver Region). The living standard of population in Russia, 2015, no. 1 (195), pp. 175-185. (In Russian).
- Stukanova I.P. Food consumption: real and rational criteria. Agricultural science and agricultural sector at the turn of the century, 2015, no. 10, pp. 161-164. (In Russian).
- Tseny v Kuzbasse: Statisticheskiy sbornik [Prices in the Kuzbass: Statistical Yearbook]. Kemerovo: Kemerovostat Publ., 2015. 170 p.
- Obespechennost' munitsipal'nykh obrazovaniy Kemerovskoy oblasti ob"ektami infrastruktury v 2014 g.: Stat. Byulleten' [Provision of municipalities in Kemerovo region by infrastructure facilities in 2014]. Kemerovo Kemerovostat Publ., 2015, 220 p.
- Mayurnikova L.A., Shcherbakova T.A., Krapiva T.V., Davydenko N.I., and Novoselov S.V. Identification and analysis of development factors of food sphere in Kemerovo region. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 2015, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 169-174. (In Russian).
- Munitsipal'nye obrazovaniya Kuzbassa [Municipalities of Kuzbass]. Kemerovo: Kemerovostat Publ., 2015. 176 p.