Все права защищены ©Gombozhapova и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
Foods and Raw Materials, 2017, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 11-19
Currently, as part of import substitution, it is important to effectively use the reserves of animal protein, for example, horse meat, which has dietary properties due to a balanced amino acid and fatty acid composition and high efficiency in the treatment of anemia, hypotrophy and other pathologies. However, ready-made products of meat of adult horses are tough and not succulent; in order to adjust the functional and technological properties of boiled horse meat products, the use of multicomponent brines is promising. A promising ingredient for use in the composition of the stuffing brine is a powdered arabinogalactan, a highly branched polysaccharide, isolated from soft wood. The purpose of the work was to study the possibility of using arabinogalactan in the brine in the technology of whole-muscle boiled horse meat products. The experimental part was carried out in the laboratory of the department "Technology of meat and canned products" of the East-Siberian State University of Technology and Management. The samples of chilled horse meat were tested. These samples were stuffed with a control and experimental brines with a different dose of arabinogalactan with subsequent massaging in a tumbler. In the samples studied, physico-chemical and structural-mechanical characteristics were determined. As a result of the studies, kappa- and iota-carrageenans were selected as ingredients of the stuffing brine with a concentration of 0.8 and 0.2% and the animal protein "Promiat-90" with a concentration of 0.75% of the brine weight basis. The amount of injected arabinogalactan (10%), which provides the necessary density and viscosity of the brine, is experimentally justified. Massaging of salted horse semi-finished products is accompanied by an improvement in their hydrophilic properties, which reach the highest values in 10 hours. The finished experimental product is characterized by better quality and yield (by 6%). Thus, the use of 10% arabinogalactan in a multicomponent brine for horse boiled products makes it possible to improve their functional-technological and taste characteristics.
, multicomponent brine
, horse meat
, boiled meat product
- Tuleulov E.T. Proizvodstvo koniny [Production of horse-flesh]. Moscow: Agropromizdat Publ., 1986. 281 p.
- Manyukhin Ya.S., Tchernukha I.M., Kovalyov L.I., et al. The study of horsemeat proteins by use proteomic technologies. Vse o myase [All about meat], 2014, no. 3, pp. 20-25. (In Russian).
- Bouwman F.G., van Ginneken M.M., van der Kolk J.H., et al. Novel markers for tying-up in horses by proteomics analysis of equine muscle biopsies. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part D: Genomics and Proteomics, 2010 Jun, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 178-183. DOI: 10.1016/j.cbd.2010.03.009.
- Lorenzo J.M., Sarriés M.V., Tateo A., et al. Carcass characteristics, meat quality and nutritional value of horsemeat: a review. Meat Science, 2014, vol. 96, no. 4. pp. 1478-1488. DOI: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2013.12.006.
- Bazhenova B.A., Badmaeva T.M., and Madagaev F.A. Uluchshenie struktury konskogo myasa [Improving the structure of horse meat]. Sibirskiy vestnik sel'skokhozyaystvennoy nauki [Siberian Bulletin of Agricultural Science], 2010, no. 4, pp. 98-102.
- Kolesnikova I.S., Bazhenova B.A., Badmaeva T.M., Danilov M.B. The influence of multicomponent extruded brine on the quality of boiled-smoked horse meat product. Vse o myase [All about meat], 2014, no. 6, pp. 40-43. (In Russian).
- Gombozhapova N.I., Bryanskaya I.V., and Leskova S. Yu. Brines on the basis of whey for horsemeat products manufacturing. Myasnaya industriya [Meat Industry], 2015, no. 6, pp. 18-20. (In Russian).
- Medvedeva E.N., Neverova N.A., Fedorova T.E., et al. Structural transformations of siberian larch arabinogalactan at mechanochemical treatment and biological properties of products. Khimija rastitel'nogo syr'ja [Chemistry of plant raw material], 2009, no. 3, pp. 49-56. (In Russian).
- Zarubaev V.V., Ostroumova L.A., Medvedeva E.N., et al. Antiviral preparations based on larch wood biologically active substances. Byulleten' Vostochno-Sibirskogo nauchnogo tsentra Sibirskogo otdeleniya Rossiyskoy akademii meditsinskikh nauk [Bulletin of the East Siberian Scientific Center SBRAMS], 2010, no. 1, pp. 76-80. (In Russian).
- Babkin V.A., Malkov Yu.A., Medvedeva E.N., et al. Technology of Obtaining Biologically Active Forage Additives from the Wastes of Larch Biomass Processing. Khimiya v interesakh ustoychivogo razvitiya [Chemistry for Sustainable Development], 2015, no. 1, pp. 19-24. (In Russian).
- Medvedeva E.N., Babkin V.A., and Ostroukhova L.A. Arabinogalaktan listvennitsy - svoystva i perspektivy ispol'zovaniya (obzor) [Larch arabinogalactan - properties and prospects of use (overview)]. Khimija rastitel'nogo syr'ja [Chemistry of plant raw material], 2003, no. 1, pp. 27-37. (In Russian).
- Dubrovina V.I., Medvedeva S.A., Aleksandrova G.P., et al. Immunomoduliruyushchie svoystva arabinogalaktan listvennitsy Sibirskoy [Immunomodulating properties of arabinogalactan of Siberian larch]. Farmatsiya [Pharmacy]. 2001, no. 5, pp. 26-27. (In Russian).
- Milo Ohr L. Dobavki arabinogalaktana ochen' polezny dlya zdorov'ya [Arabinogalactan adds more than health benefits]. Prepared Foods, 2001, vol. 170, no. 1, pp. 55.
- Malkov Yu.A., Medvedeva E.N., and Babkin V.A. Sposob polucheniya arabinogalaktana [Method for the preparation of arabinogalactan]. Patent RF, no. 2454429, 2010.
- Babkin V.A., Nefedova N.A., Medvedeva E.N., et al. Study of physicochemical properties of arabinogalactan of different larch species. Khimija rastitel'nogo syr'ja [Chemistry of plant raw material], 2015, no. 2, pp. 29-35. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14258/jcprm.201502557. (In Russian).
- Gombozhapova N.I., Bryanskaya I.V., Danilov M.B., and Medvedeva E.N. Vliyanie arabinogalaktana na svoystva rassolov dlya delikatesnykh myasoproduktov [Effect of arabinogalactan on the properties of brines for delicacy meat products]. Izvestia vuzov. Pishevaya tekhnologia [News institutes of higher Education. Food technology], 2011, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 152-154. (In Russian).
- Zharinov A.I., Kuznetsova O.V., and Cherkashina N.A. Tsel'nomyshechnye i restrukturirovannye myasoprodukty [Whole muscle and restructured meat products]. Moscow: ITAR-TASS Publ., 1994. 179 p.
- Efremova A.S. and Zabashta A.G. Osobennosti sostavleniya i ispol'zovaniya rassolov [Features of the preparation and use of brines]. Myasnye tekhnologii [Meat technologies], 2009, no. 10, pp. 52-57. (In Russian).
INFLUENCE OF THE NEW MULTICOMPONENT BRINE ON THE QUALITY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BOILED HORSE MEAT PRODUCT. Foods and Raw Materials, 2017, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 11-19
Кемеровский государственный университет
2308-4057 (Print) /