Все права защищены ©Petrov и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
Foods and Raw Materials, 2017, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 151-161
The main indicators of the quality and safety of dairy canned food in the range of low, intermediate and high humidity related to their distribution in Russia and abroad are considered. A comparative analysis of the quality parameters of traditional canned milk produced by the interstate standards in force in Russia, including obligatory conditions of compliance with technological requirements and sanitary and hygienic norms for production, when compared to similar products manufactured according to international standards, demonstrates competitive indicators of quality and safety. The basic technological approaches are investigated and a number of additional evaluation criteria for the utilization of various technologies and assessments of the quality of finished products are considered. Data on alternative raw ingredients, food additives and technological aspects that contribute to improving the quality of products, including storage stability, are reviewed. Separately presented are the integral criteria which, excludes the presence of falsified products. The principles of creating technologies for canned dairy products of functional purpose, including gero-dietetics, are described. Thus, based on a modern regulatory and technical base and using existing production capacities for the production of high-quality dairy canned food, the only necessary element for solving the problem of complete import substitution of canned dairy products in Russia is to increase the volume of raw material production.
, normative documents
, product quality
, evaluation criteria
, storage stability
- Churshudyan S.A. Consumer and Food Quality. Food Industry, 2014, no. 5, pp. 16-18. (In Russian).
- Prosekov A.Yu. and Ivanova S.A. Providing food security in the existing tendencies of population growth and political and economic instability in the world. Foods and Raw Materials, 2016, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 201-211. DOI: 10.21179/2308-4057-2016-2-201-211.
- Gnezdilova A.I., Tuvaev V.N., and Ostretsov V.N. Increase the competitiveness of milk-based canned food on the food market. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 2012, no. 5, pp. 107-113. (In Russian).
- Radaeva I.A., Chervetsov V.V., Galstyan A.G., et al. Changes in regulatory documentation for condensed milk and milk-containing canned foods with sugar. Dairy Industry, 2016, no. 2, pp. 52-54. (In Russian).
- Radaeva I.A., Chervetsov V.V., Galstyan A.G., et al. Interstate standard for milk powder. Dairy Industry, 2016, no. 3, pp. 36-37. (In Russian).
- Radaeva I.A. Galstyan A.G., Turovskaya S.N., Illarionova E.E., Petrov A.N., et al. Dry cream: the past, the present, the future. Dairy Industry, 2017, no. 2, pp. 23-24. (In Russian).
- Codex Alimentarius. International Food Standards. Available at: http://www.fao.org/fao-who-codexalimentarius/ about-codex/en/ (accessed 20 February 2017).
- Goschanskaya M.N. Razrabotka tekhnologii molokosoderzhashchego obogashchennogo produkta s promezhutochnoy vlazhnost'yu dlya obshchego i gerodieticheskogo pitaniya [Development of technology of milk-containing enriched product with intermediate moisture for general and gerodietic nutrition]. Cand. eng. sci. diss., Kemerovo, 2012. 118 p.
- Goshchanskaya M.N., Turovskaya S.N., Chervetsov V.V., Kuznetsova A.E., and Galstyan A.G. Osmotically the active composition for products with an intermediate moisture content of milk-based. Storage and processing of farm products, 2012, no. 1, pp. 43-45. (In Russian).
- Gnezdilova A.I. and Vinogradova Yu.V. The influence of some parameters on crystallization kinetics of lactose. Storage and processing of farm products, 2010, no. 12, pp. 24-26. (In Russian).
- Chervetsov V.V. and Gnezdilova A.I. Intensifikatsiya protsessov kristallizatsii pri proizvodstve molochnykh produktov [Intensification of crystallization processes in the production of dairy products]. Moscow: Rossel'khozakademiya Publ., 2011. 196 p.
- Galstyan A.G., Petrov A.N., Radaeva I.A., et al. Teoriya i praktika molochno-konservnogo proizvodstva [Theory and practice of dairy canning]. Moscow: The Publishing House "Fedotov DA", 2016. 181 p.
- Ryabova A.E. Razrabotka tekhnologii geterogennoy kristallizatsii laktozy v proizvodstve sgushchennykh molochnykh produktov v sakharom [Development of the technology of heterogeneous crystallization of lactose in the production of condensed milk products in sugar]. Cand. eng. sci. diss., Kemerovo, 2014. 112 p.
- Ryabova A.E., Galstyan A.G., Malova T.I., Radaeva I.A., and Turovskaya S.N. Neterogeneous crystallization of lactose in technology of sweetened condensed milk. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 2014, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 78-83. (In Russian).
- Gnezdilova A.I., Vinogradova Yu.V., and Muzykantova A.V. The influence of some admixtures on the stability of oversaturated lactose solutions. Molochnokhozyaistvenny Vestnik, 2011, no. 1, pp. 35-38. (In Russian).
- Semipyatniy V.K., Galstyan A.G., Pryanichnikova N.S., and Turovskaya S.N. Programma dlya opredeleniya massy naveski sukhikh molochnykh produktov dlya provedeniya fiziko-khimicheskikh i organolepticheskikh analizov [A program for determining the weight of a sample of dry dairy products for conducting physicochemical and organoleptic analyzes]. Certificate of state registration of the computer program, no. 2014615898, 2014.
- Petrov A.N., Khanferyan R.A., and Galstyan A.G. Current aspects of counteraction of foodstuff’s falsification. Problems of Nutricion, 2016, vol. 85, no. 5, pp. 86-92. (In Russian).
- Valiullina E.F., Zaripov O.G., Tyulkin S.V., Akhmetov T.M., and Vafin R.R. Characterization of bull-producers with different combinations of kappa-casein & beta-lactoglobulin genotypes by milk production their mothers. Veterinary practice, 2007, no. 4, pp. 59-63. (In Russian).
- Tjulkin S.V., Akhmetov T.M., Valiullina E.F., and Vafin R.R. Polymorphism of genes for somatotropin, prolactin, leptin, and thyroglobulin in stud bulls. Vavilov journal of genetics and breeding, 2012, vol. 16, no. 4-2, pp. 1008-1012. (In Russian).
- Radaeva I.A., Galstyan A.G., Turovskaya S.N., et al. New intergovernmental standard on the antioxidant dihydroquercetine. Dairy Industry, 2016, no. 4, pp. 57-59. (In Russian).
INDICATORS OF QUALITY OF CANNED MILK: RUSSIAN AND INTERNATIONAL PRIORITIES. Foods and Raw Materials, 2017, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 151-161
Кемеровский государственный университет
2308-4057 (Print) /