АннотацияThe effect of substrate on mycelium growth, the optimal composition of the culture medium, and the optimal cultivation conditions for Streptomyces ornatus S 1220 have been investigated in the present work. The specific activity of keratinase has been monitored during cultivation and activity variation caused by addition of various salts to the cultivation medium has been analyzed. The results of the optimization study are reported and successful use of the culture studied in the present work in processes performed on an industrial scale is anticipated.
Ключевые словаkeratin , secondary raw materials , processing , keratinase-producing microorganism , enzyme , protein , cultivation , keratinase activity , bioconversion
- Jayalakshmi, T., Krishnamoorthy, P., Ramesh, G., and Sivamani, P., Isolation and screening of a feather-degrading keratinolytic actinomycetes from Actinomyces sp., Journal of American Science, 2010, no. 6, pp. 45–48.
- Tatineni, R., Doddapaneni, K.K., Potumarthi, R.C., and Mangamoori, L.N., Optimization of keratinase production and enzyme activity using response surface methodology with streptomyces sp7, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2006, vol. 141, no. 2–3, pp. 187–201.
- Takiuchi, I., Higichi, D., Sei, Y., and Koga, M., Isolation of an extracellular proteinase (keratinase) from Micro-sporum canis, Sabouraudia, 1982, vol. 20, pp. 281--288.
- Bandoyan, A.K., Dorokhov, V.V., Noskova, L.B., and Morozova, M.A., RF Patent 2 034 924, 1995.
- http:// www.claw.ru/a-natural/25453.htm.