Все права защищены ©Куленко и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
Foods and Raw Materials, 2015, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 23-28
In the process of the production of butter, glycerides of butterfat crystallize with the formation of different space lattices. Depending on the conditions of cooling, crystals of various sizes and configurations with different physical properties are formed, which determines the crystalline structure of solidified fat, its physical and chemical properties, and therefore, the consistency of the finished product. The paper explores the impact of the flow two-stage method for physical aging of cream on the pattern of the crystallization of glycerides of butterfat. Comparative X-ray crystallographic and differential-scanning studies of butter, produced using the method of churning, were carried out. The method of differential scanning calorimetry was used to study thermal effects of the test sample of butter (received by churning cream which was aged using the flow method) and the control sample (received by churning cream which was aged using the conventional method). When analyzing data, no exothermic peaks, corresponding to processes that release heat, were observed. The polymorphism and the type of crystalline lattice of glycerides in the butter samples were analyzed using the method of X-ray diffraction. The separate group character of solidification of butterfat – low-melting, medium- melting and high-melting glycerides – was determined. X-ray crystallography did not reveal fundamental differences in the pattern of the crystallization of glycerides and formation of polymorphic modifications with different types of crystalline structure. This indicates the uniformity of type of successive phase changes of butterfat in butter, both after fast cooling of cream by vacuum atomization, followed by aftercooling in a scraped heat exchanger, and in case of using the conventional method of physical aging of cream.
Aging of cream
, differential scanning calorimetry
, Х-ray diffraction
, polymorphism,crystalline structure
- Tverdokhleb G.V. Fazovye izmeneniya molochnogo zhira v formirovanii konsistentsii slivochnogo masla. Avtoreferat dokt. diss. [Phase changes of butterfat in forming the consistency of butter. Abstract of the doctoral thesis]. Moscow, 1962. 30 p.
- Chervetsov V.V., Galstyan A.G., Kuzin A.A. and Rattur E.V. Sposob potochnogo dvukhstadiynogo sozrevaniya slivok dlya polucheniya slivochnogo masla [Method for flow two-stage aging of cream for butter production]. Patent RF, no. 2531239, 2014.
- Hemminger W. and Hohne G. Calorimetry. Fundamentals and practice. Weinheim: Verlag Chemie, 1984. 176 p.
- Hemminger W., Hohne G. and Flammersheim H. Differential scanning calorimetry. 2nd edn. Berlin: Springer, 2003. 298 p.
- Brown M. Introduction to thermal analysis. Techniques and applications. 2nd edn. Dordrecht: Kluer Academic Publishers, 2001. 264 p.
- Latton E. The polymorphism of glycerides progress in the milk fat. In Lipids. Vol. 8. London: Pergamon Press Ltd., 1954, pp. 18–56.
STUDY OF THE IMPACT OF THE PREPARATION OF CREAM FOR CHURNING USING VACUUM ATOMIZATION ON THE STRUCTURE OF BUTTER. Foods and Raw Materials, 2015, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 23-28
Кемеровский государственный университет
2308-4057 (Print) /