Все права защищены ©Мусина и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
Foods and Raw Materials, 2015, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 65-73
The scientific direction of the food product designing with a specified set of indicators of nutritional value is currently topical in the world. The mathematical bases for solving formulation problems are well studied. The problems concerning the multi-objective optimization of formulations for multicomponent products are frequently met. At the same time, only one, the most important, criterion is to be optimized, and the rest criteria act as the additional constraints, since the intersection of sets of the optimal solutions for all single-objective problems usually turns out to be an empty set. As a result, several formulation alternatives are obtained, which are optimized according to any single or several (but not all) criteria. The purpose of the work is to theoretically substantiate a universal approach to choosing out of the set of alternatives of the optimized formulations of food products. The authors suggest reasserting the problem of choice as the problem of assessing the degree of the product’s composition conformance with the recommended physiological standards. When assessing the balanced state of the formulation alternatives, the conclusions are made by comparing the relative degree of conformance of the generalized Harrington´s desirability function value with the reference standard, and not of the absolute value of the generalized desirability function. To select from a variety of the optimized formulation alternatives of the multicomponent food products, it is proposed to use the following 6 criteria: a balanced state index of the product’s macronutrient composition; a balanced state index of the vitamin composition; a balanced state index of the mineral composition; a balanced state index of the amino acid composition; a balanced state index of the fatty acid composition; and a balanced state index of the energy value. Wherein, it is proposed to calculate the generalized Harrington´s desirability function as a geometric mean of the partial balanced state indices. A universal approach is suggested for making a choice out of the variety of the optimized formulation alternatives. At the same time, the subjectivity is eliminated in choosing the nomenclature and numerical values of the physical indicators of quality of the compared variants of multicomponent products.
, food product
, multicomponent product
, mathematical design of a product composition
, optimization of formulation
- Borisenko A.A., Kas´yanov G.I., Borisenko A.A. and Zaporozhskiy A.A. Designing the balanced multicomponent food products based on their nutritional composition. Transactions of Higher Educational Institutions. Food Technology, 2005, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 106–107. (In Russian).
- Donskikh N.V., Muratova E.I., Tolstykh S.G. and Leonov D.V. The development of an automated information system for calculating and optimizing formulations. Transactions of Higher Educational Institutions. Food Technology, 2011, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 122–123. (In Russian).
- Ivashkin Yu.A. and Nikitina M.A. The modelling and optimization of an adequate nutrition taking into account the individual medical and biological requirements. Storage and Processing of Farm Products, 2007, no. 2, pp. 71–74. (In Russian).
- Lipatov N.N. The background of the computer design of products and diets with the specifiable nutritional value. Storage and Processing of Farm Products, 1995, no. 3, pp. 4–9. (In Russian).
- Lipatov N.N. and Bashkirov O.I. The methodological aspects of quality optimization of the multicomponent baby food products of a new generation (in the light of the nutritional combinatorial theory). Storage and Processing of Farm Products, 2000, no. 6, pp. 6–8. (In Russian).
- Lipatov N.N., Neskromnaya L.V. and Bashkirov O.I. The information-algorithmic and terminological aspects of improving the quality of the multicomponent food products of special purposes. Storage and Processing of Farm Products, 2002, no. 9, pp. 25–28. (In Russian).
- Lisin P.A. The computer technologies in the formulation calculations of dairy products. Moscow: DeLi Print Publ., 2007. 130 p. (In Russian).
- Lisitsyn A.B., Ivashov V.I., Zakharov A.N., Kapovskiy B.R. and Kozhevnikova O.Ye. The intelligent quality control system for minced meat. All about Meat, 2013, no. 6, pp. 32–36. (In Russian).
- Musina O.N. and Lisin P.A. The system modeling of the multicomponent food products. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 2012, no. 4, pp. 32–38. (In Russian).
- Musina O.N. and Lisin P.A. Improving the quality of life of the population of the Altai region by improving the nutritional status at the expense of introduction in a diet of dairy products with added nutritional value. Proceedings of Academic Science: Materials of the X International Scientific and Practical Conference (August 30 – September 7, 2014, Sheffield, S. Yorkshire, England). Volume 6. Mathematics. Physics. Modern information technologies. Technical sciences. Construction and Architecture. Agriculture. Sheffield: Science and Education LTD, 2014, pp. 92–96.
- Mosov A. The dairy products in the diet of children and adolescents: recommendations of a sanitary engineer to the manufacturing enterprises. Milk and Dairy Products: Production and Sale, 2011, no. 2, pp. 31–35. (In Russian).
- Robertson A., Tirado C., Lobstein T., Jermini M., Knai C., Jensen J.H., Ferro-Luzzi A. and James W.P.T. Diet and health in Europe: a new basis of action. WHO Regional Publications: European Series (Geneva), 2005, no. 96, pp. 506.
- Rogov I.A., Zharinov A.I. and Voyakin M.P. Functional products: composition, properties, purpose. Meat Technologies, 2010, no. 2, pp. 6. (In Russian).
- Tutel´ian V.A. The laws of the science of nutrition. Modern Medical Technologies, 2010, no. 4, pp. 98–100. (In Russian).
- Shazzo R.I. and Kulieva R.G. The qualimetric aspects of optimization of the multicomponent products for infant nutrition. Storage and Processing of Farm Products, 2010, no. 9, pp. 44–46. (In Russian).
- Khramtsov A.G., Selimov T.V., Sadovoy V.V. and Shchedrina T.V. The parametric modeling of the composition of food products for individual nutrition. Storage and Processing of Farm Products, 2011, no. 6, pp. 8–10. (In Russian).
- Berner L.A., Keast D.R., Bailey R.L. and Dwyer J.T. (2014). Fortified foods are major contributors to nutrient intakes in diets of US children and adolescents. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2014, vol. 114, no. 7, pp. 1009–1022.
- Casala E., Matthys C., Péter S., Baka A., Kettler S., McNulty B., Stephen A.M., Verkaik-Kloosterman J., Wollgast J., Berry R. and Roe M. (2014). Monitoring and addressing trends in dietary exposure to micronutrients through voluntarily fortified foods in the European Union. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2014, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 152–161.
- Diplock A.T., Aggett P.J., Ashwell M., Bornet F., Fern E.B. and Roberfroid M.B. Scientific concepts in functional foods in Europe: consensus document. British Journal of Nutrition, 1999, vol. 81, no. 1, pp. 1–27.
- Gulati T. and Datta A.K. Enabling computer-aided food process engineering: property estimation equations for transport phenomena- based models. Journal of Food Engineering, 2013, vol. 116, no. 2, pp. 483–504.
- Hu R. Food product design: a computer-aided statistical approach. CRC Press, 1999. 240 p.
- Jiménez-Colmenero F. Potential applications of multiple emulsions in the development of healthy and functional foods. Food Research International, 2013, vol. 52, no. 1. pp. 64–74.
- Oliviero T.A., Verkerk R. and Dekker M. Research approach for quality based design of healthy foods. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2013, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 178–184.
- Ronteltap A., Sijtsema S.J., Dagevos H. and de Winter M.A. Construal levels of healthy eating. Exploring consumers’ interpretation of health in the food context. Appetite, 2012, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 333–340.
- Sacco J. and Tarasuk V. Limitations of food composition databases and nutrition surveys for evaluating food fortification in the United States and Canada. Procedia Food Science, 2013, no. 2, pp. 203–210.
- Vannice G. and Rasmussen H. Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: dietary fatty acids for healthy adults. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2014, vol. 114, no. 1, pp. 136–153.
AN APPROACH TO THE CHOICE OF ALTERNATIVES OF THE OPTIMIZED FORMULATIONS. Foods and Raw Materials, 2015, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 65-73
Кемеровский государственный университет
2308-4057 (Print) /