Все права защищены ©Shelepov и др. Это статья с открытым доступом, распространяемая на условиях международной лицензии Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), позволяет другим распространять, перерабатывать, исправлять и развивать произведение, даже в коммерческих целях, при условии указания автора произведения.
Foods and Raw Materials, 2019, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 412-418
Using non-traditional raw meats is a promising direction of the meat industry. They include venison and meat from yak, elk, red deer, rabbits, ostriches, upland game, and musk-ox. The study aimed to compare the biochemical and physicochemical parameters of the meat from reindeer, elk, and musk-ox living in the Yenisei North. We found that these meats had a high biological value. First, we studied the composition of amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals in the meat from reindeer of various sex and age groups. We found that the difference between the contents of unsaturated and saturated fatty acids and their ratio in adult and young reindeer males was in favour of young males, while these parameters did not differ in the meat from reindeer females of various age groups. Nevertheless, reindeer females had a higher content of saturated acids compared to reindeer male meat. Further, we studied the composition of amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals in Taimyr elk and musk-ox meats. According to the results, the contents of essential amino acids in Taimyr elk and musk-ox meats were 60% and 55%, respectively. In both cases, the dominant amino acids were leucine, isoleucine, lysine, and valine. The study revealed the benefits of using indigenous meats in sausage production. Finally, we showed the influence of starter cultures on the quality of dry sausages and developed formulations of venison-based sausages.
, ungulate meat
, protein quality index
, amino acids
, indigenous animals
- Mediko-ehkologicheskiy monitoring sostoyaniya zdorovʹya naseleniya v zone promyshlennogo osvoeniya Severa [Medical and environmental monitoring of public health in the Northern industrial development zone] [Internet]. [cited 2019 Jun 20]. Available from: https://www.s-vfu.ru/universitet/rukovodstvo-i-struktura/instituty/mi/nauchnayarabota/ nir/monit/.
- Susʹ IV, Mittelʹshteyn TM, Antonova EN. Olenina-dopolnitelʹnyy istochnik syrʹya dlya myasnoy promyshlennosti [Venison is an additional source of raw materials for the meat industry]. All about the meat. 2012;(3):5–9. (In Russ.).
- Gorbunova NA, Nasonova VV. Nonconventional sources of meat raw materials of an animal origin. All about the meat. 2015;(5):46–51. (In Russ.).
- Kayzer AA, Shelepov VG. Tekhnologicheskaya skhema zagotovki i otsenki kachestva myasa i subproduktov kopytnykh zhivotnykh Eniseyskogo Severa [The process of procurement and quality assessment of meat and byproducts from ungulates in the Yenisei North]. Norilʹsk: Scientific Research Institute of Agriculture of the Extreme North, the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences; 2013. 110 p. (In Russ.).
- Yuzhakov AA. Kachestvennye pokazateli myasa severnykh oleney Arkticheskoy zony. Rossiya v novykh realiyakh mirovogo prodovolʹstvennogo rynka [Quality indicators of reindeer meat in the Arctic zone. Russia in the new realities of the world food market]. St. Petersburg-Pushkin: North-West Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Food Security Problems; 2016. 153–157 pp. (In Russ.).
- Kayshev VG, Seryogin SN. Sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya rynka funktsionalʹnykh produktov pitaniya [The state and development prospects of the functional food market]. Meat Industry. 2017;179(11):24–27. (In Russ.).
- Meleshchenya AV, Gordynets SA, Savelʹeva TA, Kaltovich IV. Osnovnye printsipy sozdaniya myasnykh produktov funktsionalʹnogo naznacheniya dlya pitaniya uchashcheysya molodezhi i lyudey, zanimayushchikhsya umstvennym trudom: monografiya [Basic principles of creating functional meat products for students and people in intellectual jobs]. Minsk: Institute of Meat and Dairy Industry; 2017. 159 p. (In Russ.).
- Utrilla MC, Soriano A, García Ruiz A. Determination of the optimal fat amount in dry-ripened venison sausage. Italian Journal of Food Science. 2015;27(4):409–415.
- Karwowska M, Dolatowski ZJ. Effect of acid whey and freeze-dried cranberries on lipid oxidation and fatty acid composition of nitrite-/nitrate-free fermented sausage made from deer meat. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences. 2017;30(1):85–93. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5713/ajas.16.0023.
- Bogdan EG, Turshuk EG. Research of components used for developing recipes with meat of domesticated reindeer. Vestnik of MSTU. 2015;18(1):69–73. (In Russ.).
- Serba EM, Rimareva LV, Sokolova EN, Borshcheva YuA, Kurbatova EI, Volkova GS, et al. Biotechnological foundations of directed conversion of agricultural raw materials and secondary bioresources for obtaining food ingredients, functional food and feed. Moscow: BIBLIO-GLOBUS; 2017. 178 p. (In Russ.).
- Robbek NS, Barashkova AI, Reshetnikov AD, Rumyantseva TD, Savvin RG. The role of venison in nutrition of the North natives. Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015;139(9):25–31. (In Russ.).
- Krishtafovich VI, Poznyakovskiy VM, Goncharenko OA, Krishtafovich DV. ovarovedenie i ehkspertiza myasnykh i myasosoderzhashchikh produktov [Research and examination of meats and meat products]. St. Petersburg: Lan’; 2017. 432 p. (In Russ.).
Chemical composition of indigenous raw meats. Foods and Raw Materials, 2019, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 412-418
Кемеровский государственный университет
2308-4057 (Print) /