Prosekov Aleksandr Yuryevich
Rector of the Kemrovo State University, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Winner of the Russian Federation National Awards in Science and Engineering (Kemerovo, Russia)
Place of work: Kemerovo State University (Kemerovo, Russia)
Address: 6, Krasnaya St., Kemerovo, 650000, Russia
Phone: +7 (384 2) 58-12-26
Field of expertise
Biotechnology of general and special purpose products; derivation of enzymes using microorganisms; recycling of industrial by-products.
- 2016 – graduated from the Siberian Institute of Management, Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation;
- 2011 – Integrated safety and security in the educational institution: professional retraining in The Regional Educational Institutions Safety Center (Kemerovo, Russia);
- 2004 – Doctor of Technical Sciences (Technology of meat, dairy, fishery products and refrigeration engineering), Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology (Kemerovo, Russia). Thesis topic: Theoretical justification and technological principles of formation of dairy foam-like disperse systems;
- 1999 – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Technology of meat, dairy, fishery products and refrigeration engineering), Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology (Kemerovo, Russia). Thesis topic: Botanical technology for churned dairy products);
- 1998 – graduated summa cum laude from the Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology (Catering Technology and Organization).
Work and research experience
- 2016 – Current: Rector of the Kemerovo State University (Kemerovo, Russia);
- 2012 – Current: Head of Applied Biotechnology research program (thesis director to 5 PhDs and 40 Candidates of Science);
- 2016 – 2018: Head of Department of Bionanotechnology, Kemerovo State University (Kemerovo, Russia);
- 2012 – 2016: Rector of Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology;
- 2010 – 2016: Head of Department of Bionanotechnology, Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology (Kemerovo, Russia);
- 2008 – 2012: Vice-Rector for Research and Innovations, Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology (Kemerovo, Russia);
- 2005 – 2010: Professor at the Department of Catering Technology and Organization, Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology (Kemerovo, Russia);
- 2001 – 2005: Associate Professor at the Department of Catering Technology and Organization, Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology (Kemerovo, Russia);
- 2000 – 2001: senior lecturer at the Department of Catering Technology and Organization, Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology (Kemerovo, Russia);
- 1999 – 2000: assistant lecturer at the Department of Catering Technology and Organization, Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology (Kemerovo, Russia).
Academic publications400 publications (40 in foreign journals, 10 monographs, 46 patent licenses, 22 tutorials).
- 2009 – 2013: Federal Target Program «Scientific and scientific-pedagogical staff of the innovative Russia for 2009 – 2013»;
- 2011 – 2012: Federal Target Program «Research and development in the priority areas of the scientific and technological complex of Russia for 2007 – 2012»;
- 2010 – 2015: Various research project at The Russian Foundation for Basic Research (New recombinant Pseudomonasputida aminohydrolase and its biochemical properties, Molecular design and synthesis of antimicrobial peptides of broad-spectrum lactobacilli, etc.);
- 2007 – 2010: Presidential grants for doctors of science;
- 2009 – 2011: departmental special-purpose programme «Development of the scientific potential of higher education».
- 2017 – Current: Chairman of the Council of Rectors of Kemerovo Region universities;
- Current: Member of the Russian Union of Rectors;
- 2013 – Current: Expert of the interdepartmental analytical center under the Government of the Russian Federation and the Federla Education and Science Supervision in the area of state accreditation of educational institutions and scientific organizations;
- Since 2011 – Expert of the Higher Attestation Commission;
- Since 2015 – co-chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kemerovo Region on the provision of scientific advisory services to organizations;
- Since 2015 – member of the "Scientific provision of improving the quality of life" team of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation;
- expert-analyst at the Federal Register of Experts of the Federal State Budget Scientific Institution "Scientific Research Institute – Republican Research Scientific and Consulting Center of Expertise" Research Institute: proposals on the formation of research topics and funding under the state program "Development of Science and Technology for 2013 – 2020".
- 2012 – Current: Editor-in-chief of Food Processing: Techniques and Technology and Food and Raw Materials (WoS, Scopus);
- 2012 – Current: member of the editorial board in Proceedings of high schools. Food technology.
Membership in dissertational councils
Head of the Д212.088.10 Dissertation Council (Technology of meat, dairy, fishery products and refrigeration engineering) at the Kemerovo State University.
- 2016 – Professor of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- 2015 – Order «For the improvement of the Kuznetsk land»;
- 2015 – Title «Honored Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation»;
- 2014 – Honorary badge «The Golden badge of Kuzbass»;
- 2013 – Medal «70 years of the Kemerovo region»;
- 2013 – I.I. Sinyagin Medal «For a special contribution to the development of the agrarian science of Siberia»;
- 2011 – Order «The Valor of Kuzbass»;
- 2009 – Medal «For decent upbringing of children»;
- 2008 – The Governor's Award and the Certificate of Honor of the Administration of the Kemerovo Region;
- 2008 – Medal «65 Years of the Kemerovo Region»;
- 2007 – Young scientists award of the Government of the Russian Federation in the area of science and technology;
- 2004 – Laureate of the Governor's Award «The Youth of the Kuzbass».
Special scientific achievements
- The youngest Doctor of Science in Kuzbass;
- The youngest Doctor of Science in the history of the domestic food industry.
Significant publications in Russian and foreign issues
- Babich O.O., Pokrovsky V.S., Anisimova N.Y., Sokolov N.N., and Prosekov A.Yu. Recombinant L-phenylalanine ammonia lyase from Rhodosporidium toruloides as a potential anticancer agent. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 2013, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 316–322. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/bab.1089.
- Prosekov A.Yu. and Ivanova S.A. Food security in the existing tendencies of population growth and political and economic instability in the world. Foods and Raw Materials, 2016, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 201–211. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21179/2308-4057-2016-2-201-211.
- Dyshlyuk L., Babich O., Belova D., and Prosekov A. Comparative Analysis of Physical and Chemical Properties of Biodegradable Edible Films of Various Compositions. Journal of Food Process Engineering, 2017, vol. 40, no. 1. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/jfpe.12331.
- Prosekov A.Yu., Mudrikova O.V., and Babich O.O. Prosekov, A. Yu. Determination of cinnamic acid by capillary zone electrophoresis using ion-pair reagents. Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2012, vol. 67, no. 5, pp. 474–477. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1134/S1061934812030100.
- Astakhova L., Ngara M., Babich O., et al. Reprogram gene expression in human malignant epithelial and lymphoid cells. PLoS One, 2016, vol. 11, no. 7. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0154102.
- Zimina M.I., Sukhih S.A., Babich O.O., et al. Investigating antibiotic activity of the genus bacillus strains and properties of their bacteriocins in order to develop next-generation pharmaceuticals. Foods and Raw Materials, 2016, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 92–100. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21179/2308-4057-2016-2-92-100.
- Babich O.O., Prosekov A.Yu., Dyshlyuk L.S., and Ivanova S.A. Investigation of kinetic aspects of L-phenylanine ammonia-lyase production in pigmental yeast Kinetic aspects of L-phenylanine production. Chimica Oggi/Chemistry Today, 2015, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 16–20.
- Koroleva O.V., Agarkova E.Yu., Botina S.G., et al. Prospects of applying whey protein hydrolysates in the fermented milk products technology. Dairy industry, 2013, no. 7, pp. 66–68.
- Koroleva O.V., Agarkova E.Yu., Botina S.G., et al. Functional properties of fermented milk products with whey protein hydrolysates. Dairy industry, 2013, no. 11, pp. 52–55.
- Prosekov A.Yu., Babich O.O., and Bespomestnykh K.V. Identification of industrially important lactic acid bacteria in foodstuffs. Foods and Raw Materials, 2013, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 42–45. DOI: https://doi.org/10.12737/2053.
- Prosekov A.Yu. Problemy prodovolʹstvennykh krizisov Rossii i opyt ikh resheniya [Problems of food crises in Russia and the experience of solving them]. Kemerovo: KemIFST Publ., 2018. 240 p. (In Russ.)
- Podlegaeva T.V. and Prosekov A.Yu. Metody issledovaniya svoystv syrʹya i produktov pitaniya [Methods for studying the properties of raw materials and food products]. Kemerovo: KemIFST Publ., 2004. 101 p. (In Russ.).
- Prosekov A.Yu. Sovremennye aspekty proizvodstva produktov pitaniya [Modern aspects of food production]. Kemerovo: KemIFST Publ., 2005. 380 p. (In Russ.).
- Prosekov A.Yu., Babich O.O., and Sukhikh S.A. Sovremennye metody issledovaniya syrʹya i biotekhnologicheskoy produktsii [Modern methods of researching raw materials and biotechnological products]. Kemerovo: KemIFST Publ., 2013. 182 p. (In Russ.).
References to the scientist's profile
Scopus Author ID: 6508055223 –http://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.url?authorId=6508055223
Orcid ID : 0000-0002-5630-3196 – http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5630-3196
ResearcherID: C-7606-2014 – http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-7606-2014
RINC - http://elibrary.ru/author_profile.asp?authorid=130915
Other references: https://картанауки.рф/scientist/849881, http://bio.kemtipp.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=23
Kemerovo State University,
Chief editor of the network edition:
650056, Russia, Kemerovo, Street Krasnaya, 6, room 1432g
tel.: +7 (3842) 58-81-19