Lisitsyn Andrey Borisovich
Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, The winner of the State award of the Russian Federation in the field of a science and technics
Place of work: The Gorbatov's All-Russian Meat Research Institute (VNIIMP)
Address: 26, Talalikhina Str., 109316, Moscow 109316, Russia
Phone: +7 (495)676-9511
Forecasting of development of branch; studying, the system analysis, classification and practical use of data on food and technological adequacy of meat raw materials, a problem of formation, forecasting and management of characteristics of quality and safety of meat products in the course of their manufacturing and storage, designing of new kinds of meat products depending on their functional orientation, a substantiation of modes of technological processes of processing of the meat raw materials, high-quality meat products of the general, special and treatment-and-prophylactic appointments providing manufacture and guaranteeing their safety for consumers.
Expertise and career history
- 2017-present time – Director, V.M. Gorbatov Federal Research Center for Food Systems of Russian Academy of Sciences;
- 1992-2017 – Director, The Gorbatov's All-Russian Meat Research Institute;
- 2009-2014 – vice-president of Russian Academy of Agrarian Sciences;
- 1986-1992 – deputy director on scientific work, The Gorbatov's All-Russian Meat Research Institute;
- 1978-1986 – the chief engineer, the director, Zhlobinsky meat-packing plant;
- 1976-1978 – the chief engineer, Slutsky meat-packing plant;
- 1972-1975 – post-graduate student, MTIMMP;
- 1968-1972 – engineer KIPiA, the main metrologist, Mogilyov meat-packing plant.
Rewards, premiums, honorary titles
- 2014 – Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- 2006 – Honour Award;
- 2001 – Academician of Russian Academy of Agrarian Sciences;
- 1999 – The winner of the State award of the Russian Federation in the field of a science and technics;
- 1997 – Medal «In memory of the 850 anniversary of Moscow».
Membership in professional associations
- The vice-president of "the Meat Union of Russia»;
- Member of Presidium of Russian Academy of Agrarian Sciences;
- Chairman of Technical Committee on standardization «Meat and meat production»;
- Chairman of dissertational council of DM 006.021.01;
- Chairman of the Commission of Russian Academy of Agrarian Sciences «Problems of standardization and certification of agricultural raw materials and foodstuff»;
- Editor-in-chief of magazine «All about meat»;
- Associate editor of magazines “Meat industry”, “Food-processing industry”, “Technology of meat” (Serbia), “Storage and agricultural raw materials processing».
Significant publications in Russian and foreign issues
- Lisitsyn A., Kuznetsova O., Minaev M., and Prosekov A. Studying of Lactulose Hygroscopicity and Microstructure after Spray Dehydration. Oriental journal of chemistry, 2016, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 867–874. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.13005/ojc/320212.
- Lisitsyn A., Kuznetsova O., Minaev M., and Prosekov A. Studying of Lactulose Hygroscopicity and Microstructure after Spray Dehydration. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 2016, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 1715–1722.
- Lisitsyn A.B., Nikitina M.A., and Sus E.B. Evaluation of Protein Quality with Using of Computer Technologies. Food processing industry, 2016, no. 1, pp. 26–29. (In Russ.)
- Lisitsyn, A.B., Kriger, O.V., and Mitrokhin, P.V. Study of chemisrty and hydrolysates drying parameters of feather-downy raw material. Foods and Raw Materials, 2016, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 44–50. DOI: 10.21179/2308-4057-2016-1-44-50
- Kulikovskii A.V., Gorlov I.F., Slozhenkina M.I., Lisitsyn A.B., and Savchuk S.A. Determination of growth hormones (β-agonists) in muscle tissue by HPLC with mass spectrometric detection. Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2016, vol. 71, no. 10, pp. 1052–1056. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1134/S1061934816100075
- Lisicin A.B., Barishev M.G., Basov A.A., et al. Influence of deuterium depleted water on the organism of laboratory animals in various functional conditions of nonspecific protective systems. Biophysics, 2014, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 620-627. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1134/S0006350914040186.
- Zvereva E.A., Kovalev L.I., Lisitsyn A.B., et al. Enzyme immunoassay and proteomic characterization of troponin I as a marker of mammalian muscle compounds in raw meat and some meat products. Meat Science, 2015, vol. 105, pp. 46–52. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.meatsci.2015.03.001.
- Gordeev A.V., Maslennikova O.A., Lisitsyn A.B., et al. Bezopasnost Rossii. Pravovyye, sotsialno-ekonomicheskiye i nauchno-tekhnicheskiye aspekty. Prodovolstvennaya bezopasnost. Tom 1. Razdel 1. [Legal, socio-economic and scientific-technical aspects. Food security. Vol. 1. Section 1.]. Moscow: Znaniye Publ., 2001. 480 p. (In Russ).
- Altukhov A.I., Lisitsyn A.B., Yakovleva O.A., et al. Importozameshchenie v APK Rossii: problemy i perspektivy. [Import substitution in the Agrarian Industrial Complex of Russia: problems and prospects]. Moscow: All-Russia Research and Development Institute of Agricultural Economics Publ., 2015. 447 p. (In Russ).
- Lisitsyn A.B., Lipatov N.N., Kudryashov L.S., Aleksakhina V.A., and Chernukha I.M Teoriya i praktika pererabotki myasa [Theory and practice of processing meat]. Moscow: V.M. Gorbatov Federal Research Center for Food Systems of Russian Academy of Sciences Publ., 2004. 387 p. (In Russ).
- Lisitsyn A.B., Lipatov N.N., Kudryashov L.S., and Aleksakhina V.A. Proizvodstvo myasnoy produktsii na osnove biotekhnologii [Production of meat products based on biotechnology]. Moscow: V.M. Gorbatov Federal Research Center for Food Systems of Russian Academy of Sciences Publ., 2005. 369 p. (In Russ).
- Lisitsyn A.B., Sizenko E.I., Chernukha I.M, [et al.]. Myaso i zdorovoe pitanie [Meat and healthy food]. Moscow: V.M. Gorbatov Federal Research Center for Food Systems of Russian Academy of Sciences Publ., 2007. 289 p. (In Russ).
References to the scientist's profile
Scopus Author ID: 57188716083 – https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57188716083
Orcid ID : 0000-0002-4079-6950 – https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4079-6950
ResearcherID: P-6710-2015 – http://www.researcherid.com/rid/P-6710-2015
RINC - http://elibrary.ru/author_items.asp?authorid=368425&pubrole=100&show_refs=1
Other references: http://www.vniimp.ru/index.php/component/content/article/47-personal-data/92-andrey-lisitsyn