|Title of article
||Informational support as an element of state control of agriculture
Bychkova S., Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University , Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University
Zhidkova E., Kemerovo Region Administration , Kemerovo Region Administration
Eliashev D., Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University , Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University
||This article substantiates the importance of informational support in the agricultural sector for controlling authorities and for agro-industrial organisations in enhancing their monitoring and competitive strategies. It identifies specific features of the agricultural sector that determine its needs for information, namely its dependence on climatic conditions and the state of natural resources available to economic entities, a large territorial expanse, the location of major production facilities in rural areas, the development of interregional and international contacts, and an active growth of agricultural exports. By studying the current regulatory and legal database of the Russian Federation, the authors established the regulatory framework of a state information system and identified its key data groups. Finally, the paper looks at those information resources which were created by the federal authorities and regional bodies in the Northwestern and Siberian Federal Districts, reflecting the tasks of state informational support in agriculture.
||Agriculture, information management, agro-industrial complex, informational support, controlling, sector-specific information system, state regulation
||Received January 17, 2017
Accepted April 11, 2018
Available online December 20, 2018
|| Bychkova S.M., Zhidkova E.A., and Eliashev D.V. Informational support as an element of state control
of agriculture. Foods and Raw Materials, 2018, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 467–473.
|Download the full article
- Bychkova S.M. and Skobara V.V. Funktsionalʹnye problemy audita na sovremennom ehtape ego razvitiya [Functional problems of auditing at the present stage of its development]. 13-ya Mezhdunarodnaya nauchnaya konferentsiya po aktual'nym problemam elektronnoy priborostroyeniya [13th International scientific conference on actual problems of electronic instrument engineering (APEIE)]. Novosibirsk, 2016, pp. 223–226.
- Berdnikov V.V. Kontrolling biznesa: modeli, razvitie, problemy, resheniya [Business controlling: models, development, problems, solutions]. Moscow: Economic Newspaper Publ., 2012. 488 p. (In Russ.).
- Federalʹnyy zakon ot 29.12.2006 goda No. 264 FZ – ‘O razvitii selʹskogo khozyaystva’ [Federal Law on the Development of Agriculture]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=LAW&n=286510&fld=134&dst=1000000001,0&rnd=0.6787386718669677#07763461236571845. (accessed December 2017).
- Kolomeichenko A.S. Information support of innovative development of AIC. Vector economy, 2017, vol. 4, no. 10, pp. 20.
- Postanovlenie Pravitelʹstva RF ot 07.03.2008 No. 157 ‘O sozdanii sistemy gosudarstvennogo informatsionnogo obespecheniya v sfere selʹskogo khozyaystva’ [The RF Government Decree No. 157 of March 7, 2008 (revised on June 30, 2015) ‘On developing a system of state informational support in the sphere of agriculture’]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=LAW&n=182205&fld=134&dst=1000000001,0&rnd=0.41221168113148665#09206530165763052. (accessed December 2017).
- Altukhov A.I. Need of updating of the doctrine of food security of the Russian Federation. Economics of Agriculture in Russia, 2016, no. 1, pp. 2–11. (In Russ.).
- Garkavy V.V. and Raeva S.A. Independence and security of Russia in grain production. Grain Economy of Russia, 2016, no. 6, pp. 67–71. (In Russ.).
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation. Available at: http://mcx.ru. (accessed December 2017).
- Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation. Available at: http://minsvyaz.ru. (accessed December–January 2017–2017).
- Kibirov A.Y. Osnovnye napravleniya razvitiya organizatsionno-ehkonomicheskogo mekhanizma vosproizvodstva kapitala v selʹskokhozyaystvennom komplekse [General trends in developing an organisational and economic mechanism of capital reproduction in the agro-industrial complex]. Theory and practice of world science, 2017, no. 9, pp. 2–9. (In Russ.).
- Tumansky A.Y., Prosvirnin G.S., Kan F.L., et al. Workflow in veterinary institutions with use of information and information and reference systems. Issues of Legal Regulation in Veterinary Medicine, 2016, no. 4, pp. 25–28. (In Russ.).
- Fedorenko V.F. Formirovanie federalʹnykh informatsionnykh resursov po innovatsionnomu razvitiyu selʹskogo khozyaystva [The formation of federal information resources for innovative development of agriculture]. Innovations in agriculture, 2016, vol. 2, no. 17, pp. 16–24. (In Russ.).
- The Pskov Region General State Department for Agriculture and Technical Supervision. Available at: http://cx.pskov.ru. (accessed December 2017).
Copyright © 2018, KemSU. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), allowing third parties to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, provided the original work is properly cited and statesitslicense. This article is published with open access at http://jfrm.ru.