Documents may be presented in the Russian, English and German languages.
- The following papers are sent to the editorial board:
- a electronic version of the article type-printed in MS Word. The file of the article should be entitled by the first author's surname – PetrovGP.doc. The data file must only contain a single document. All illustrations are to be retained as separate files in the folder in JPG, JPEG, TIFF, EPS formats. All illustrations are to be retained as separate files;
- a electronic version of the article, signed by all authors (in the PDF program). The file of the article should be entitled by the first author's surname – PetrovGP.pdf.
- Personal information (in MS Word): the full names of all authors, the place and the mailing address of work, subdivision and position; academic degree and rank; honorary degree, telephone number, personal mailing and electronic addresses, date of birth, reference to the author’s scientific profile.
The author to contact with is indicated by an asterisk. The file should be entitled with the first author's name - PetrovGP_Anketa.doc;
- a cover letter to the editor-in-chief from the responsible organization with the conclusion about the work urgency and recommendations for its publishing, carrying the date, reference number, the head's signature;
- a publishing license agreement*.
*In accordance with the International and Russian Law on the copyright protection, scientific works (articles) are given juridical defense. They represent the results of intellectual activities – the object of the copyright. The person(s) who created a work of science is (are) admitted the (co)author(s) of the intellectual activities result.
To make the cooperation easier the original manuscript should be accompanied by two copies of copyright transfer agreement (in the Russian and English languages). The agreement is sent in two copies in paper-based version (original) or its electronic version (PDF). The agreement has to be legible and signed by all authors (co-authors, copyright holders).
You can obtain the Agreement forms in the Russian and English languages from the journal's site. The Agreement is an adhesion contract.
We would like to remind you that the present Agreement comes into force on the occasion that the article is accepted for publication in the English language. In case the Materials are not accepted for publication the Agreement expires automatically. It is the exclusive right of the Journal editorial board to make decision about acceptance of the article for publication. Signing of the Agreement by the author(s) means that the author(s) familiarize with and agree to the terms of the Agreement.